011

--Vance 

I really hope I was right about the walls thickness....

--Bruce 

Vance is doing magic, I didn't a kiss could feel so good. He bites my lower lip slightly parting it, I let him and then he slips his tongue into my mouth.

He pulls away from me, "lift your arms." He says in a low out of breath voice.

--Vance 

He lifts his arms almost immediately after I told him too, he's so obedient ha.

I slowly take off his shirt admiring every inch of his beautiful body. I start to kiss his neck and make my way down to his stomach. When we hear a knock, who the fuck decided it was ok to interrupt us??

--Bruce

"Vance get off," He shakes his head and grabs my waist tighter and he continues to kiss my neck and leave hickeys.

"Vance I'm serious!" He mumbles a fine. I grab my shirt a struggle to get it on. I unlock the door and open it slightly.

My sister is on the other side, "we're going out for dinner. you wanna come?"

"No thanks, Vance is being bitchy right now," I glare back at Vance and he sticks his tongue out at me, he's so juvenile but that's something that I find cute.

"Suit yourself. and try not to moan too loud when we get back." she says sarcastically 

"Not funny Amy." I say in annoyed tone, shutting the door after she walks away.

"So we can keep going?" He asks pulling me onto his waits.

"Not in the mood."

"Why?" He says, actually sounding shocked.

"Boundaries Vance, have some self-control too."

"I can fix that, can I try again later?"

"Tomorrow." I give him a small peck on his lips.

"Ok.." He gives me a half-smile.

"I also like it when you can control your anger, but everything happens at its own time." I get more comfortable in his lap.

"I'll play a movie for you, fall asleep if you want."

I love Vance, but I hate having to have serious talks with them. They're barely even talks, I say two sentences and he just nods or says he'll fix it. I know he means well but.. I guess this conversation will come in time.

--Vance

He fell asleep in my lap, he's so cute. I run my hands through his hair, "don't worry Bruce, I'll try my best to be a better boyfriend." I whisper to him, I give him a kiss on his forehead and move to the bed.

--------