003

--Finney pov--

The dismissal bell rings and I walk towards a tree to wait for Robin or Gwen, whoever shows up first.

"Hey Finn, you're gonna walk with me right?" It didn't take long for him to show up, but I'm wondering what Gwen is doing.

"Yea, let me text Gwen first."

"Ok."

Gwenny <33

I'm going with Robin

I'll text you when I'm coming home
delivered

"Ok, let's go!" I say grabbing Robin's hand.

--Robin pov--

Holy shit, Finn just grabbed my hand. Nah, he probably doesn't mean it like that. I'm acting like a fucking middle schooler, ay q pendejo sos. 

I try to break the silence, "I was thinking we could stop by the shop to buy snacks."

"Sounds great!" Finn replied. We walked to the store and saw Bruce and Vance playing pinball.

"I'll give you ten bucks if they're dating by tomorrow." Finn says as he picks up some chips.

"What makes you say that?" I ask him.

He looks at me and laughs, "Bruce has the biggest crush on him, it's like he's still in middle school!"

"Vance too!" We laugh for a bit and I can feel Vance staring at me, I flip him off discreetly. I pay and we head to my house.

"No one should be home today so we can use the TV in the living room!"

"Wait really?? I've been dying to watch something on there, the screen is huge." He says placing his stuff on my couch.

"Yea, I'll go set up the snacks."

"Ok. I'mma use you bathroom." He heads down the hall and I head into the kitchen.

--Finney pov--

So no ones home? maybe I can make my move.

"Hey Finn you done?" I can hear Robin yell.

"Oh yea! coming," I yell back. I hurry down the hall back.

Robin tosses me the remote, "you choose, if you can't decide it's voice controlled and can play a random movie."

"That's cool," I sit down next to him and put the remote near my mouth, "play a random movie." 

It plays a romance movie, this'll probably be good.

---------Next chapter is Brance but idk if I should make this smut when I continue it.