°••ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ••°

𝙰 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛...
𝙹𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚗| 𝚄.𝙰 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑
𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 3𝙰

Aizawa let out a sigh as he set down his large mug filled to the brim with coffee. He didn't know what he was thinking agreeing to be homeroom teacher for this class 3 years in a row. He wished he could just go back in time and beat the shit out of his past self and then beat the class as well for giving him so much baggage.

As the class grew louder and louder he grew more and more annoyed to the point of activating his quirk to make them shut up like he always did. It wasn't as effective as it was in their 1st year, but it did the job.

Deactivating his quirk and letting his locks fall in their position around his face he scanned the classroom eyes pausing at certain students and remembering a former one.

"Now that I have your attention, I have an announcement." Hearing the word 'announcement' the class stiffens in fear of a test or severe death sentenced special training. "UA has decided to take class 3A on an 'excursion' you could say."

His eye twitched as noise began to slowly but quickly fill up the room. "Quiet."

Receiving the silence he deserved, he continued on with no interruptions. "You guys may think it's going to be all fun and games, but you will still be on the clock. Evil doesn't rest and neither should you."

A collections of groans and moans filled the class, disappointed at the fact that it was just more hero work. Iida ever so enthusiastically raised his arm in question. "Mr. Aizawa, if I may. Where will this 'excursion' be held?" 

"...America. Specifically near All Might's agency. You will in a sense be interning there, but you will also be attending the school as guest students to learn from a different perspective and system.  You will be joining their hero classes as well, myself and All Might will be there as well. You'll be staying in the dorms provided for you, it's not u.a so don't break anything. I'm gonna need you guys to get these permission slips signed. We leave in two days. That's all." 

And with that he was in his sleeping bag and out the door, leaving the slips with their class representative, Iida.

Loud chatter filled the classes as excitement of going to America and All Might's Agency filled the air. Mina and Kirishima, sat close to each other whispering about all the things they would do once they get there. "We'll be able to see Deku after so long~ And I and the girls can hangout! I can't wait!"

Kirishima grinned, showing his sharp teeth, cheeks rosy from the happiness bubbling within in heart. "Yeah! It's gonna be real manly!"

While the two conversed, stuck in their own little world, Uraraka gazed at them from the back of the class suspiciously after overhearing her ex's name. She shrugged her shoulders and turned away from them. She didn't care. She wouldn't see him again anyway.

____________________________________
3 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛...

Class 1A had arrived in America a day ago, tired from the flight they had used the remainder of their day to settle in their dorms and familiarize themselves with the school and the area, and then later going to bed.

Now the next day they decided to explore the place, since it was Sunday. Classes start tomorrow and they'd like to enjoy their freedom before hell, that is school. Some of the class opted to explore the school more, that being Iida, Tokoyami, Koda, Shoji and Toru. Others decided to stay indoors and chill. Kirishima and Mina had decided to go out together, only for their hangout to be crashed by the remainder of the Baku-squad and Uraraka and Todoroki.