°••ʙʟᴀᴢᴇ ᴠꜱ ꜱʜᴏᴛᴏ••°

[ᴇᴠᴀʟᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [IV]

[𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐-]

[𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝖾𝖼𝗁𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗋𝖾-𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍.. 𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝖨 𝖺𝗆 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖨𝗓𝗎𝗄𝗎'𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖡𝖺𝗄𝗎𝗀𝗈'𝗌.]

[𝖲𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍. 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗐𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 '𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍' 𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗒? 𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗅𝗅 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗂𝗍...𝖧𝗈𝗉𝖾𝖿𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗒.]

____________

_______________________________

[AT BATTLE 2: BLAZE VS SHOTO]

_______________________________

Izumi stood firm, dawned in her hero costume as she sharply gazed at the boy in front of her, Shoto Todoroki. 

Her brother's ex-best friend, and the guy who his ex-girlfriend cheated on him with. Everything she knew about him was what was told to her by Izuku, Mina and Kirishima...surprisingly it wasn't a lot.

She did not like him. Naturally. He hurt her brother. He looks guilty about it sure, but he still stands besides that girl like she's his life-line.

Back at the café when they had had first met kind of, he was quiet and reserved, you'd barely notice him if it weren't for his eye-catching appearance. Right now he seemed kind of different, she thinks so.

He stood a little more confident, an air of determination and gloom surrounding him, like a depressed motivational speaker.

"...Should I call you Midoriya?" Izumi blinked at the sound of his voice, lowkey surprised that he spoke. She gazed at his nonchalant face and it kind of ticked her off for some reason. 

She let out a scoff. "Right now I'm Blaze. I could care less what someone like you calls me outside of school." Taken aback by her harsh tone, Shoto slightly faltered but quickly regained his demeanor. 'Right.' He blinked in realization.  

'This is Midoriya's sister. What was I suspecting? For her to be friendly?' Shaking the thoughts away, Shoto continued to gaze at his opponent. He knew nothing of her quirk, strength or fighting style.

Given her status at this school, he's sure this isn't going to be an easy win. 'Maybe after this...I could ask her to help me apologize to Midoriya...or talk to him without Uraraka around.'

"Begin!"

With Mastermind's voice as the signal sounded, Shoto, his icy demeanor reflecting the frosty control of his quirk, faced off against Blaze. 

Despite their lack of familiarity, tension crackled between them, each sizing up the other for the first time.

"I hope beating you in this fight will be as entertaining as it was for you and the clingy chick to cheat on Izuku."