°••ᴇx ɢɪʀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇx ʙʀᴏ••°

Both parties stared at each other in silence, No-one daring to speak a word. Though in the awkward silence Lucy grinned at Mina and Kirishima, pleasantly surprised to see them in America.

Shoto felt as if time had stopped, it had been so long since he's seen his best friend, or well more like ex-best friend. Izuku was the first person to befriend him and he had hurt him in the most horrible way. He did not expect seeing him again.

He could not bare to look his old friend in the eyes again. Instead he opted to survey the group he ventured with. They all held resting-b-faces, not showing an ounce of emotion, except for the girl who had called out to Mina and Kirishima.

They were 8 in total, including Izuku. Glancing at the reserved table he noticed that if granted permission they would be enough space for them to sit.

The silence was soon broke by the same Pinkett, Lucy. Giving a fake cough she caught the attention of her friends and the opposite party.

"Ah, so...we gon' eat or...?" She asked as she looked at Izuku who held a bored gaze at Uraraka.

Izuku hummed and let out a sigh. Turning away from his ex, his hand softly squeezing the one in his. "Yeah, Let's go."

And with that, the Deku squad continued on their way to the front desk to confirm their reservation, but not before dragging Mina and Kirishima with them, leaving the other two behind.

"Didn't expect to run into you two! What are you guys even doing here anyway?" Taylor asked as she bit into her cake, humming in delight at the flavor.

Kirishima swallowed his milkshake and let out a content sigh. "It's for hero class. Uh something about being manly and All Might's agency... I wasn't really paying attention." He chuckled awkwardly as he rubbed his cheek.

Mina playfully rolled her eyes and gave the boy a flick on the forehead. "Owie!"

"Mr. Aizawa said that it's kinda like an internship. We're gonna be learning the hero stuff from a different country I guess. And you know, cause All Might's agency is here we can learn from the side kicks and stuff." She paused as she took a sip from her smoothie.

"But I'm just so hyped bout the fact that we're here ya know! Getting to see you guys in person and getting to see you Deku. Pretty cool!"

They all gave her grins and smiles of their own. Conversing and complementing each other on aspects they hadn't seen through a screen.

Meanwhile as they all have their fun, fuming a few ways away is Uraraka and a stoic Shoto.

"Ugh, look at them. Look at him. Thinking their life is so great!" She glared at Mina and Kirishima next.

"And how the hell do they know them? Were they in contact with that Deku this whole time and never told anyone? Unbelievable."

Her gaze found itself back on the green headed boy. He had changed so much since the last time she'd seen him. He was taller, his face looked more mature but still had that sweet innocence.

He was lean, and had amazing muscles. Beautiful jaw line, broad shoulder. And from earlier she can hear how different his voice is now.

It was so... Hot?

Her eyes kept drinking in his new look. He looked so attractive, and his piercings and tattoos brought out his sexiness even more.

Uraraka felt her face heat up and her heart beat a bit faster. She looked at the rest of his group.

All the boys in his friend group were hot. Handsome. Cute. All of them were her type.

She wanted all of them.