°••ᴇʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴀ ᴠꜱ ᴜʀᴀᴠɪᴛʏ••°

[ᴇᴠᴀʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ [ᴠ]

[𝖨'𝗆 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝗈 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝖾.]

[𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗏𝗌 𝖾𝗑-𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗅𝗅.]

_______________

_______________________________

[AT BATTLE 3: ELECTRA VS URAVITY]

_______________________________

Uraraka smirked, walking up to meet her opponent in the center of their battle area, she couldn't help the shiver of delight that trickled down her spine. Oh how she waited for this. To put this Belle in her place for what she did ack at the café and for stealing Izuku away from her. 

Smirk turning even wider when her chocolate eyes met the violet shade of Bells'. 'There you are you b!tcH!'

Tension crackled in the air like static electricity, the animosity between Uraraka and Belle palpable to all, all the way through a screen in the viewing room. 

Uravity stood with her chin held high, a façade of confidence masking the storm of insecurity and jealousy raging within her. "You think you stand a chance against me, Electra?" she sneered, her voice dripping with disdain. "You may have some flashy tricks with your lightning or whatever Kaminari said, but you're nothing compared to my zero gravity. I'll make quick work of you, and then he'll see who superior choice  is."

Electra, in stark contrast, remained composed, her expression serene as she regarded her opponent. "You underestimate me, Uravity," she replied evenly, her voice carrying a quiet strength. 

"Your arrogance blinds you to your own weaknesses. You may have- well barely have- power," ignoring the snarl Uravity sent her way, Electra continued. "but true strength comes from within. And from what I've seen, you're sorely lacking in that department. Since there's nothing inside you. Just delusions."

Uravity's façade of confidence faltered for a moment, a flicker of anger and doubt crossing her features before she quickly masked it with a defiant smile. "You think you know me, Electra? You don't know anything," she retorted, her voice laced with venom. 

"I've faced challenges far greater than you, and I've always come out on top. Just like with            I-zu-ku. You're just another obstacle in my path, and I'll crush you like the insignificant bug you are."

Electra's gaze remained unwavering, her calm demeanor unshaken by Uravity's taunts. Though if you said you saw her fingertip flicker with purple lightning, she'd deny it for days.

"Your words are empty, Uravity," she replied, her tone steady. "Actions speak louder than words, and when Mastermind gives the go, I'll show you the upgrade he landed . Prepare yourself, because you're about to learn a hard lesson in humility."

The tautness between them hung in the air like a charged storm cloud, each word a lightning bolt waiting to strike. The two classes watched in anticipation, eager to witness the clash of their respective class' strongest that was about to unfold. 

"Begin!"

And as the signal to begin the match was given, the viewing area erupted in excited murmurs, the stage set for the battle of girlfriend vs ex.

From the moment the match began, it was clear to everyone watching that Electra held the upper hand. 

With a flick of her wrist, she summoned arcs of lightning, crackling with raw power, while Uravity struggled to keep pace, her zero gravity quirk proving no match for Electra's electrifying abilities.