°••ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ••°

Mastermind's gaze fell upon the footage of the intense battle between Blaze and Shoto, his analytical mind processing each move and decision made by the combatants. With a thoughtful nod, he began his review, his voice projecting authority and insight.

"Blaze, Shoto, let's delve into your match," Mastermind began, his tone measured. "Shoto, your reliance on your ice quirk was evident throughout the battle. While your mastery of ice is impressive, it became a double-edged sword when facing an opponent with fire abilities. Remember, your quirk is versatile. Utilize your fire side to counterbalance your weaknesses."

Turning his attention to Blaze, Mastermind continued, "Blaze, as always; your onslaught of fire attacks showcased your continued mastery of your quirk. Your control and precision were commendable, allowing you to maintain pressure on Shoto throughout the match. However, I sensed a hint of personal emotion in your attacks. Don't let past grievances cloud your judgment in battle. Stay focused and objective."

Mastermind paused, allowing his words to sink. "Overall, both of you displayed commendable effort and skill. Shoto, I would rate your performance today a 5 out of 10. Your reliance on ice limited your options, but your tactical awareness was evident. Blaze, I would rate your performance an 8 out of 10. Your relentless offense and control over your quirk were impressive, but remember to maintain your composure in the heat of battle."

With his review concluded, Mastermind nodded to the students, his expression conveying both respect and encouragement. "Learn from this experience and continue to push yourselves. There is always room for growth and improvement." Mastermind's assessment echoed through the training facility, and both Blaze and Shoto listened intently, their expressions a mix of focus and determination.

Blaze nodded firmly as Mastermind critiqued her performance, absorbing his words with a sense of humility. "Understood, Mastermind," she replied, her voice firm yet respectful. "I'll work on maintaining my focus and keeping my emotions in check in future battles."

Shoto, on the other hand, remained stoic, his expression unreadable as Mastermind evaluated his tactics. While a flicker of annoyance flashed across his features at the mention of his reliance on ice, he took the criticism in stride, silently acknowledging the need for improvement.

As Mastermind's attention went onto the next battle, the other UA students watched with keen interest, their reactions varied. Some nodded in agreement with his assessment, recognizing the validity of his points. Others exchanged murmurs of disagreement or discussion, analyzing the battle from their own perspectives.

Among them, Izuku watched with a mixture of pride and stoicism, his gaze shifting between his sister, Izumi, and his former classmate, Shoto. 'Still only using ice huh?'

His green eyes shifted back to Mastermind as he heard his name being called out. Mastermind shifted his focus to the running footage of Atlas and Dynamite's fight, softly humming as his keen eyes analyzing every move and strategy employed by the two. 

With a thoughtful nod, he began his review. "Dynamite, Atlas, listen up," he began, his tone calculative yet firm. "Dynamite, your performance showcased your impressive control over your quirk, but it was marred by your emotional turmoil. Your anger and frustration clouded your judgment, leaving you vulnerable to Atlas's attacks. Just as I've said it to Blaze, emotions have their place, but they should never dictate your actions in battle."

Turning his attention to Atlas, Mastermind continued, "Atlas, your growth since your last evaluation is commendable. Your control over Blackwhip and your quirk as a whole has vastly improved. Your quick thinking and adaptability were evident throughout the match. Just because I said that, don't become overconfident. Stay vigilant and continue to refine your skills."