°••ʜᴏᴡ ʜᴇ's ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ••°

Uraraka was silent. 'He's changed. He's different. Since when was he that confident? Since when could he start talking back without getting flustered? Since when did I lose control?..'

Still in the same spot she had been for the past 5 minutes, she couldn't help but feel powerless against him. 'Back when we were dating, It was always me who had the first and last say. Me who had the control. Me... who had power.'

A sweat trickled down her temple as she thought back to how different he had been. Strong. Confident. Dominant. Powerful.

'And now. The tables have tu- No! I wont let them turn. Deku could only rely on me in the past and I will make sure it stays that way forever. I had gotten majority of the class on my side, getting Deku away from those b!tches will be an easy feat.'

"Shoto." The dual haired boy broke from his daydream, attention all on Uraraka once again. "Let's go. We need to tell 3a about what we saw today." Shoto looked at her hesitantly as if wanting to disobey. She smirked. Pulling on a pout and a perfect face. 

"Look Shoto, I get that you feel guilty. I do too. He was my boyfriend. That's why we need to tell the rest of the class he's here so we don't make the same mistake again." Batting her eyelashes, she pressed herself against him, causing him to stiffen. 

"You want him to be your friend again don't you. You want him to be happy?"

Shoto let the words sink into his head slowly, carefully processing every word. He was naïve. He knew. But after what happened 2 years ago he has made it his goal to grow mentally and with the world. Uraraka was for sure using him. Manipulating him. He could tell.

But. Some things of what she said are true. Maybe telling their class of Izuku being here will be better. They can fully prepare for when they see him and apologize as a class. To rekindle their lost friendship. But, will telling the class really be a good thing?

Because of him and Uraraka, the class or most of the class, see Izuku in a bad light. Especially the girls. Maybe telling them will lead to more bad then good. 

"Uhh. I don't know if it's a good idea." Uraraka scowled and Shoto tired changing his phrasing a bit. "I mean, doesn't 3a dislike Midoriya? They probably won't be thinking good intentions."

Uraraka gave a half-assed smile. "That's exactly why we tell them silly~ If they find out by themselves, they will probably opt to hurting the poor boy." She pointed out making Shoto nod in understanding. "We tell them so they know not to do anything to him. Okay. Just leave the talking to me!"

He silently gazed at her. Before giving a small nod. "Alright."

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 |𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 3𝙰
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝙳𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚜

As the sun continued its decent, more and more of class 3a found their way to their provided dorms after a long day of exploring. The class as always were loud while conversing despite it being late into the evening. 

Kaminari let out a sigh of relief as he sunk into the the plushiness of the couch. "Man. I am exhausted. Who knew exploring could be this tiring?" Sero joined him, sipping a cold beverage. "It is when you're exploring with Bakugo. Cause of him we got kicked out of like 5 stores!"

Laughs and chatter followed behind along wit the explosive yelling from of course Bakugo. "HAH!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN I GOT YOU SHITS KICKED OUT!? IT WAS YOUR DUMBASSES WHO STARED SINGING F***ING DORA THROUHG THE INTERCOM!!

Louder and louder they became as they enjoyed their last lick of rest before classes start up again tomorrow. 

The door to the dorms opened and in stepped Uraraka and Shoto. Only something seemed to be wrong with the brunet. Seeing their fellow friend in distress the girls took to her immediately, Momo cradling her face in her palms. "Uraraka? What happened? Where are Kirishima and Mina?"

Sniffling, Uraraka lifted her head, leading the class to gasp at her scratched up face. "D-Deku." She murmured under her breathe.

Those close to her who heard the name, stiffened. Their eyes wide at the name. 

Jiro rubbed her earphone jacks as if not hearing what she just heard. 

"What?" 

Shoto stood to the side, uncomfortable. An evident frown on his face. 'I don't like this.' Uraraka dramatically fell to her knees, Momo falling quickly to catch her. "It was Deku. I-I saw him. H-he got emotional and h-he, he hit me." 

The class stood quiet taking in the information. It didn't sound like something he would do. But then again he did hurt Uraraka and that was something they never thought would happen. Iida pushed up his glasses, with a frown on his face. Folding his arms. "Uraraka is this true? You aren't bending the truth again are you?" 

Rapidly shaking her head she looked up at her class. "No. I promised you guys I wouldn't do that anymore. I really meant that." She looked down, brushing the injuries on her face. "Deku really did do this to me. One of his other friends that were with him even tried to use her quirk to-to hurt me. I-"

As if traumatized she hugged herself close, slowly rocking back and forth. "I thought they'd K-kill me! Kirishima and Mina didn't even help me. They left with Deku and his friends. Shoto tried to get them to stop but they threatened to hurt him too and his career as a hero." 

Uraraka's tears fell in large amounts and sunk into her skirt. Momo furrowed her brows angrily as she hugged the girl closer. "What villainous actions. Midoriya has seriously lost his way." Whispered murmurs fell around the class, some believing Uraraka's story, some still thinking if its true, and others who didn't believe it or just stayed quiet.

Iida unfolded his arms, opting to motion his arms up and down as usual. "Unacceptable. As class representative I cannot allow an act like this go unpunished! I will inform Mr. Aizawa of this and have him speak to Midoriya's teachers and parents." 

Before he could go Uraraka gripped onto his pants. "No- Mr. Aizawa and the teachers are in a meeting discussing us right now. Best to leave it for now. I-I'll be fine. Thank you though."

Nodding, Iida let the matter be and sat down. Mineta sighed looking down. "To think Midoriya would do something like that. It's hard to believe."

Asui nodded, a finger to her chin in thought. "Mhmm. It's been 2 years since their break-up, even with his timid personality, I thought he would've moved on by now." Uraraka clenched her teeth at what Asui said. 'Moved on.' Those two words reminding her of seeing Izuku had that girl kiss right in front or her.

"Mhmm." She voiced out. "He's changed."

EDITED: 04-03-23