°••ɢʟᴀᴄɪᴇʀ ᴠꜱ ʀᴇᴅ ʀɪᴏᴛ••°

[ᴇᴠᴀʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ [ᴠɪɪ]

[final fight. finally]

__________________

_______________________________

[AT BATTLE 5: GLACIER VS RED RIOT]

_______________________________

The sun was high over the school as its rays beamed into the training grounds, casting long shadows across the arena where two friends prepared for a friendly sparring match. Kirishima Eijiro; Red Riot, with his trademark shark-toothed grin, flexed his arms and cracked his knuckles, his crimson hair usual spiked hair left down.

Opposite him stood Zack Harris, hero name Glacier, his icy blue eyes gleaming with excitement and his breath visible in the cool air he lets surround him.

"Ready to get frosty, Eiji?" Zack called, summoning a flurry of snowflakes that danced around him like playful sprites.

"Bring it on, bro!" Eijiro responded, his skin hardening to a rocky texture as he activated his Hardening Quirk. "Just don't freeze up on me!"

The two friends laughed, the light-hearted banter easing any pre-match jitters. Their camaraderie was evident, and the playful atmosphere drew the attention of a few onlookers from the monitoring room.

"Hmm looks like Kirishima and that dude get along great. The atmosphere around them is so light compared to the other match-ups."

"Well Momo did say they were with Deku and his friends at that café. I wonder when they got so close?"

Iida furrowed his eyebrows as he watched the playful banter before him. "Close or not, this is not the time for them to be joking around! They are taking this battle too lightly."

"...right."

Back in the arena, Zack and Eijiro continue to chat as they wait for their starting signal.

"Hey, did you hear that Bakugo shouting in the halls this morning?" Zack asked, smirking. "He was going on about how he's going to be number one. Egotistical much."

Kirishima rolled his eyes. "Yeah, that's just typical Bakugo bro. I think he just likes hearing his own voice."

"And what about Uraraka?" Zack continued, a hint of annoyance creeping into his tone. "Always acting so bubbly, like she's had too much sugar. The amount of fakeness in her entire being. Jesus Christ.  I swear she tried to 'float' me when we left the class to see if she could trip me."

Kirishima chuckled. "Well, after what happened 2 years ago she has to put on that mask or else she'll lose all her fake support."

Zack nodded in agreement. "Right? And don't get me started on Yaoyorozu. Man, I cannot stand your class."

"Then sit!" Kirishima exclaimed. Silence was all that was head as Zack and Eijiro look at each other blankly, before bursting into a fit of laughs. "Aha aha hha. But enough about them. Let's show them what real training looks like!"

With a shared grin, they took their stances. Eijiro's body was now fully hardened, glinting in the welcomed sunlight, while Zack's hands were encased in shimmering ice, ready to launch his first attack.

"You ready to taste defeat, Eijiro?" Zack taunted, ice forming into spikes around his fists. "In your dreams, Zack!" He shot back, his hardened fists at the ready. "I've been looking forward to this all day!"