°••ᴊᴏᴋᴇʀ ᴠꜱ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪ••°

[ᴇᴠᴀʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ [ᴠɪ]

[hey.]

[i updated.]

______________

_______________________________

[AT BATTLE 4: JOKER VS CREATI]

_______________________________

Yaoyorozu's voice drips with disdain as she addresses Liam, her confidence radiating from every word. "You think you can defeat me with that gimmicky Quirk of yours? How naïve. I've faced far more formidable opponents than you, Liam. Don't expect this to be an easy victory."

Liam's lazy grin widens at Yaoyorozu's taunts, his purple eyes gleaming with mischief. "Oh, I'm well aware of your reputation, Yaoyorozu," he replies, his tone laced with amusement. "But I'm not one to be underestimated. You may have skill, but luck is a force unto itself. Let's see if you can handle it."

Yaoyorozu scoffs at Liam's confidence, her expression turning cold. "Luck won't save you from defeat, Liam," she retorts, her voice dripping with contempt. "I'll show you what true power looks like, and it's nothing like the cheap tricks you rely on."

Liam's grin only widens in response to Yaoyorozu's challenge, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "We'll see about that," he replies, his tone oozing with confidence. "But don't come crying to me when luck favors the bold. You may be skilled, Yaoyorozu, but luck favors me today."

With their words exchanged and tensions running high, the stage is set for an electrifying battle between two formidable opponents. The anticipation in the arena is palpable as Yaoyorozu and Liam prepare to face off, each determined to prove their worth in the heat of combat.

"Oh I am going to enjoy this. I might just stay awake through it all."

The tension in the arena was palpable as Yaoyorozu, also known as Creati, squared off against Liam, the enigmatic wielder of the Lucky Card Quirk. Each combatant exuded determination as they sized each other up, ready for the clash to come.

Yaoyorozu's eyes narrow as she glares up at Liam, her voice cutting like a blade as she delivers her insult. "Tell me, Liam," she begins, her tone dripping with scorn, "do you even have a useful Quirk like the ones who deserve it, or are you just riding on Midoriya's coattails? It's pathetic how you cling to him like a lost puppy, hoping to bask in the glory he thinks he has. But let me remind you, friendship won't save you in this arena. You'll have to rely on your own merits, assuming you even have any."

Liam's lazy grin falters for a moment at Yaoyorozu's words, his eyes squinting slightly but he quickly recovers, his expression turning steely. "You underestimate the friendship between me and Izuku, Yaoyorozu," he retorts, his voice laced with defiance. "Unlike you, I don't need to rely on flashy Quirks or fancy constructs. My bond with my friends gives me strength, something you'll never understand. You are friends with Uraraka after all. So go ahead, mock me all you want. In the end, it's your arrogance that will be your downfall."

With their verbal jabs exchanged, the tension between Yaoyorozu and Liam reaches a boiling point. The stage is set for an explosive showdown, where pride, skill, and friendship will collide in a battle for supremacy.

"I hope you're ready to be humbled, Liam," Yaoyorozu declared, her voice dripping with disdain. "Your Lucky Card Quirk may have its uses, but it's no match for the sheer versatility and power of Creation."