All I Do...

He goes to his room and sees the discarded board game, the pieces all scattered to the floor.

He picks them up and puts them on a high shelf.

Sanji can't really sleep but he tries, mind still racing and heart still left somewhere else, not in this empty mansion.

He takes a look at the glass jar, the rose still aglow, even in its last stages.

He feels his body give up and doesn't realize when he's fallen asleep.

He wakes up to the bright sun shining directly into his eyes, the clock says it's 4pm and Sanji wonders how his body decided to sleep for that long.

He reluctantly gets up. Goes through most of his processes like clockwork yet something feels amiss.

He's made too much food. He thinks after he's done eating.

The items don't pester him as much and he's grateful for that. A candle still peeps up,

" The young lad, is gone. I hope he comes back though, "

"He'ss not coming back and if he doess. Kick him out, "

There's not much bite to Sanji's voice but he does plan on sending Luffy away if he comes back. He should be listening to what Ace said, Luffy will forget about him in a few days it's not a big deal.

He walks to the library and finds his glasses still on the table, he picks them up and rubs it with a cloth, wearing it.

He looks behind himself for some reason, as if Luffy will magically appear... Like he did yesterday.

Which he doesn't.

Sanji takes out the vinyl and plays the ballroom music.

He sits down, then closes his eyes as he tries relaxing, but all he does is play memories of them dancing together, having Luffy in his arms.

This is becoming a problem.

Sanji feels his eyesight blur, as tears collect in his eyes then rolls down his cheeks. He feels so helpless.

He just hopes Luffy is okay. That he didn't actually do something that's beyond repair, he wouldn't know how to repent.

It's tempting, to call Zeff and ask if Luffy is okay. He feels himself reaching for the telephone and stops himself.

"What am I doing, "

Does Sanji even want to know? What if the news he gets is less than ideal? How would he react? Would Zeff tell him? Is Ace there? Would Ace blame him? Does he deserve to know?

His mind races, questions after questions as he starts developing a headache.

He's over thinking this. He should just ask, and get this over with.

So he plucks up some courage and picks up the receiver.

But then he hears a knock on his door.

He rushes to open it without much thought tripping over items a few times, it's just blind running to get to a destination.

And when he opens the door he's greeted with a sickly Luffy, who seems like he can barely stand.