Candy Hearts

They all gather at the foot of the waterfall, the water fogging up the area, the loud noise making it hard for them to hear each other

" The brachio crawler - 655 is super durable. It uses drills to crawl up the waterfall keeping all the passengers dry!"

Franky proudly declares posing with his arms in the air.

" Woah"

Luffy and Usopp stare in awe, with stars in their eyes.

" I sstill can't believe I'm doing thiss,"

" You're telling me you don't want to?!??"

Luffy says and jumps around excitedly.

" Ussopp you wanna come with, it sseemss fun doessn't it?"

"No, I'd use it on the ground I'm not climbing a waterfall,"

"Come on Usopp please! It's so much fun at tottoland,"

Usopp hands him a bag of peppers and says

" Get me some babka cakes, chocolate chip cookies and a jar of strawberry jam.
If there's extra just get some of the tiramisu or new desserts"

" I wonder how we're gonna carry all of that,"

" Oh well, the tontattas are very resourceful. They'll figure it out,"

Sanji and Luffy get on the boat, it works like a normal paddle boat till they get to the foot of the waterfall, the splashing water gets them both soaking wet immediately.

So Franky definitely didn't plan that.

Sanji is just glad he had tied his hair up for this. Luffy just giggles, his hair clinging to his forehead.

The boat turns almost 90 degrees and a loud noise can be heard, it's gearing up for the climb.

As it ascends, Sanji and Luffy both grab hold on the sides to not fall off, gravity pulling them towards the end of the waterfall.

They're a little drier now, they soon reach the top of the waterfall and Sanji heaves a sigh of relief

But it doesn't last long.

One of the mechanisms that looks like a metallic leg, flails in the air searching for land.

Luffy jumps up and climbs on the ground, Sanji starts panicking, hoping the boat doesn't crash.

Luffy grabs ahold of him pulling him up and they both fall harshly on the ground.

Sanji gets up to see the boat crash and fall.

"Fuck Franky is gonna hate uss,"

Sanji whispers

" Eh dont worry about it,"

Luffy says dusting off and getting up on his feet.

Sanji soon gets up and notices a tiny figure jump at Luffy,

"Hey Leo!"

"Luffy!"

A voice says but Sanji can't find the source, he looks around and doesn't see anyone.

"You told me you'd visit soon!"

"And I did right?"

" It's been months!"

" Sorry sorry,"

Luffy speaks to his hand and Sanji notices the tiny creature, it's the size of a tennis ball.

Sanji leans forward to take a closer look but the tontatta backs away, which makes Sanji move away too.

" This is my friend! Sanji!"
"Sanji..."
"Nice to meet you,"
Sanji says bowing a little.