XIV

When they get back home, everyone is there. Ace, Sabo and the entire Vinsmoke family along with owner Zeff. Sanji feels like he's going to cry again.

He runs towards his mother and hugs her tightly. She's frail a little older than he remembers yet still his mother. His father and his brothers all have changed in appearance yet the love he feels is all the same.

"Eggplant,"

Zeff calls.

" You, you can -"
"Of course I know it's you, who else will be crying the moment they enter their home hmm?"

"You're always the same you old geezer,"

"Language" Sora warns.

Sanji sees his brothers crowd Luffy, who stands confident as ever between them all.

"He's the one who broke the curse?"

" With how reclusive Sanji was, I'm surprised he even got to talk to people,"

" All's well that ends well, I suppose" says Judge. He looks at Sanji with a certain expression that Sanji can't quite make out; is it disappointment? Anger? Remorse.

Sanji takes a deep breath and soaks in the atmosphere. Everyone seems so happy and yet.

" I'm sorry, I couldn't protect you. Son,"
Sanji looks up, he realizes what that expression was now.

It was guilt.

" And owner Zeff. I am forever in your debt,"

Judge says bowing down.

Sora comes to the man and hugs him, the years lost weighs heavy on his heart.

"It'll all be okay, just stay with us for now."

She whispers tenderly.

The kids scream and shout, it's the quadruplet's birthday after all.

" No I will cut the cake,"
"There's so many candles this time,"

Yonji grabs the cake, throws it at Sanji's face and laughs at him.

" Hey you're wasting food!"

" I wanted to eat that!"

Luffy says pouting, he swipes cream off of Sanji's face with his finger and puts it in his mouth.

Sanji turns red and the brothers stare.

"No way"

They laugh and rejoice, balloons are popped, treats are served as they laugh and make merry, try to find some semblance of normalcy in the years lost to the curse.

And a witch watches it all from her crystal ball, she smiles at them. Happy that it all turned out fine.

" Vinsmoke Sanji, another king that has succeeded,"