Chapter 50

After two plentiful helpings of alcohol throughout the evening, both Aurora and Theo felt the effects of the chemical beginning to set in.

Aurora's eyes had widened, like they always did when she got drunk. As for Theo, Aurora noticed a long time ago that his tell-tale sign was when he got touchy. She adored it of course, who wouldn't.

For the whole night Aurora found herself being completely consumed by him. Not once did she look in anyone else's direction. Theo also found himself being completely distracted by her all night. He couldn't take his eyes off her.

He watched her intently as she ground back into him on the dance floor. His grip on her hips tightened. He loved this. He loved how they could just be together with no judgment from anyone. He longed for the day they could do this at Hogwarts. But he knew, that day, was a long way away.

Aurora spun around and planted her lips onto his. Lights flashed all around them and music blared over the speakers. Theo felt himself harden as her hand slid down his chest. His breath hitched as her finger slid inside and hooked around his waistband.

He bit his lip hard when she tilted her head and began peppering kisses along his neck.

"Aurora...,"he grumbled darkly into her ear.

She felt moisture form between her legs once again.

"Let's go home,"she said, lifting her head to face him.

He examined her for a moment or two before wrapping his hand around the nape of her neck.

"Let's go then,"he said with a grin.

The two walked out of the club and down a few streets until they found an empty alley to apparate from.

"Ready?,"she asked him.

Aurora watched as his eyes went dark.

"No."

His eyes scanned up and down the alley. Then, with one swift movement, Theo pinned her against the wall of the alley. Aurora gasped as one hand entangled in her hair and the other gripped her waist. His hot lips devoured the flesh of her neck as she breathed hot breaths against his ear.

He began kissing along her collar bone, biting gently on the flesh. The hand on her waist trailed down to the hem of her skirt, toying at the fabric, threatening to venture higher.

"Theo I—"

He lifted a hand and placed a finger over her lips.

"Ssshhhh. I have a feeling you'll enjoy this,"he said with a dark grin as he lifted both her hands above her head and muttered a charm that resulted in a rope wrapping around her wrists.

Aurora grinned as she felt the ropes tighten the more she moved.

"Is this okay?,"he asked, kissing her cheek, ear and jaw.

Aurora sighed deeply.

"More than okay."

Theo dropped his hand once more, this time not hesitating to slide his hand under the fabric. He traced his thumb over her most sensitive spot through her lace underwear. Aurora moaned in response.

"Good girl."

His hand lifted, only to plunge into her underwear. Aurora gasped as his fingers fluttered at a painfully slow rate. Theo dipped his head and kissed her neck slowly and softly, moving his fingers after every kiss.

"I loved tonight........,"he said as he continued his torture.

Aurora was a moaning mess at this point.