XII. Late Night Practice (Abby)

A month had passed from that incident sa coffee shop.

"Wala na si Ate" "Wala na si Ate"

Still Mavie's cries and words wouldn't leave my head.

Everytime I remember that day my heart breaks for her. Is that why when I first saw you, you look sad?

Have you been fighting those tears ever since then?

During this month, Mavie had kept her promise to us. Di nya pinaramdam na hindi nya priority ang Team namin. The same goes to the two.

With her being a Volleyball player.
I heard shes doing great. It's actually amazing how dedicated she is.
Di ko nga alam, she was also a member pala of the volleyball team if she didn't tell us na tatlo ang sinalihan nya besides me and Maggie's Club.

And also, Maggie said that Mavie shines on stage. Last week they performed and compete for Regionals.
And they won.

Sayang nga. For over a month di ko pa sya nakikitang kumanta sa Stage. Which I really really want to. But the timing is always against me.

I also have other things to do kasi.

Aside from being a Co-Leader of our Dance Team. I am also a Model and sometimes I compete for Beauty Pageants.

I've had this career for a long time now. And being in this line of work helps me achieve and save up for my Dream school in Fine arts. I've always wanted to be an Artist even then.

Like me, I know may reason si Mavie why she is doing all these things and we will never not hold it against her. Instead we will be there for her.

I also knew from Sammy. After many tries of asking about Mavie. That she went back from States ALONE.

But the rest, where she was staying and about her family. Sammy wouldn't tell me. I understand her. She's Mavie's bestfriend.

All I know is that I want to know her and be there for her. For whatever reason it is.
-------------------------------------------------------------

We are currently practising our choreo para sa performance namin sa School Fair next week.

"Lets do this guys, Last round na then we will end muna for today. Kasi its already 7:30 pm na. Okay guys" anunsyo ni Charlie

Nahagilap ng mata ko si Mavie. Her, wearing black baggy shirt and tight fitted jeans. Then she saw me.

I immediately turn my head away from her. Blushing.

To be completely honest. Ever since I knew Mavie. From the first time i saw her.

My eyes always seeks for her, to see her.

I know this because I have a slight Girlcrush for her. But I already put it away na at the back of my head matagal na. Dapat wala nato.

Pero hindi eh. Especially that day sa Cafè. Gustong gusto ko syang yakapin ng mahigpit and not let go.

The way she cried.
And the way she smiled after she cried.
Like her eyes tells a soul. Like I'm drowning to her deepest and darkest being.

Bigla nag reresurface yung nararamdaman ko. I am not suppose to feel this way.

"Abby,, bhie. Start na tayo" pabulong ni Charlie sakin.

Napamulat naman ako sa tapik nya.

"From the start ahh.. Five Six Seven......."
-------------------------------------------------------------

"Good job guys" bati ko sa kanila after ng practise.

"Tingnan mo si Mavie at Steffi, umeeffort talaga. Bilib din ako jan sakanila. Lalo na kay Mavie, balita ko malapit na competition nyan sa Volleyball with St. Paul HS" pag iinfo sakin ni Charlie habang tinitingnan silang nag prapraktis ulit sa sayaw.