XXXI. My Time With You (Mavie)

"Oh yan, I can see you na Mavieko"I am currently adjusting my tablet's camera so she can see me clearly.

"How bout that? Kita mo na ang cute mung crush?"

"Ayyy, ang hangin na nya" nagpout naman sya. You're pretty bad Abby.

Kung anjan lang ako, I'll surely pinched that nose of yours.

I checked the time on my watch 10:04am, its nightime in the Philippines na this time.

"So Mavie,how's States. Are your relatives already there na sa bahay nyo?"

"Not yet. Its still early pa. Maybe around in the evening 5ish. How bout jan? It will be 2hours nalang before mag 12."

"Kaya nga. Almost all my insans and relative are in the house na"

"Oh, baka I am taking so much of your time ah"

"No no, Mav. I would rather talk with you than talking mostly with my relatives. Tatanungin nanaman nila ako bout how I am still single you know na that stuffs."

"Tsaka I miss you na kaya, it would be uhmm 10 days pa before you go back dito sa Manila" she made a face pa.

Hahah, so cutely immature😆 din talaga ng My Love ko.

"Okay lang yan. Don't think about it too much. One of these days di mo mamalayan nakauwi na pala ako jan"

"I miss you Mav" she placed her hands under her face. I know she feels sad. Me too, I am sad as well. I wanted to spend my Christmas din with her pero on the last minute kasi my family was summoned to spend the Holidays dito sa States with most of my relatives tsaka I can't say no naman cause I still have to say sorry to my titos and titas that I bothered when I ran away.

Kaya ayun. We flew to States 3 days before Christmas day.

"I miss you too. I was looking forward pa naman to spend the 25th with you. But I guess sometimes our plans could mess up. Babawi nalang ako when I came back dyan ah"

"You betcha. Tsaka yung pasalubong ko ah. So who's taking care of Muning pala?"

"Oo naman,I'll even give you Christmas presents. Si Sammy Love. Nasakanya muna si Muning. Actually I bought cage pa kasi palakad lakad yun, baka mawala."

"I'm sure mamimiss ka nun"
"Namimiss ko na din yung makulet nayon. Anyways, I'm excited to give you this" pinakita ko yung nakawrapped na box sakanya.

"Oi, you already gave me na. You don't have to--"
"That's not counted. We did that for our exchange gift ng tropa. Wala pako nabibigay sayo para for Christmas talaga. So you should look forward for that"

"Ohh, Abby baka hanapin ka na ng family mo jan" checking my watch again 10:30 na pala. It felt fast talaga when your with someone that makes you happy.

"30 minutes pa please. I wanna talk and stare at you pa kasi. I'll go downstairs pag 11 na. Hmm, Tell me about your day nalang jan. Is it snowy na there?"

We've been doing videochats everyday since I went to States and one thing that I noticed at Abby is that she is cutely clingy when we do videocalls.

I am not complaining its just when shes like this I teribbly miss her more and I am reminded that I am not with her.

"The same parin as what I've told you these past 3 days. Snows not that terrible here. Oi I saw your IG story kanina, stay away at crowded places ahh and if you would go to places like that make sure to bring your kuya. Not guy friends. If makikita talaga kita may kasamang unfamiliar guys magtatampo ako sayo"

"Yes po boss. Ang cute mo magselos"

"Huh, who says I'm being jealous naman?"

"Haha, kunwari kapa. Admit it na kasi. Tsaka I like you more if your being jealous. Its means you care about me"