XV. Comfort (Abby)

Its almost School Fair na.

I can see most of the students here at Emerson HS are busy doing club activities, pakolos and other things.

For sure this year its gonna be fun. Cause its gonna be a fun 2-day event with lots of games and events to look forward to.

Our team is scheduled to perform on the last night of the fair. Kaya we are preparing for it double time.

"Guys back to the top, one two three.."
___________________________________________

"Hey, una na kami Bhie. Wag masyado paka pagod ah.. tsaka regards mo ko ke Mavie"

"Yeah sure Charl. Bye. Ingat" i replied to Charlie.

I looked at my phone
*Ate Abby, sorry talaga late.. pls pls wait for me. 10 minutes lang. Thank you 🥺*

As I wait for her I practised an old ballet dance. When I'm alone I like to think that I am dancing in a musical or in a theater.

I lost track of time. That I didn't notice Mavie clapping.

"You dance really great ate Abby. How come you didn't audition for ballet?"

"When I was a kid, my Mom would sign me up for Ballet dance lessons. Then, when I got older my interest changed. And charan I love what I do now."

"My mom was so disappointed in me when I told her that but, uhmm, its all in the past"

"Well as far as I know. Kahit saan o ano pa yan Hiphop, ballet or tango, i know you will still be great."

"Tara, Lets eat na lalamig na yong food"aya nya

We continue to eat while we talked. She would talk funny I would laugh. I would do an impression in turn she would laugh.

Hmmm. This feels great. I chuckled.

I noticed her staring at me.

Goshh MavieLee, whats with that stare.
Matutunaw ako . Lol

"What? May dumi ba ako sa mukha" i jokingly asked

"No, its just you're really pretty Ate Abby. I think you're in a good mood" she replied to me.

"Ikaw ha, san mo natutunan yan"

"What?"

"Mambola. You hah??!"

Its unusual to see her like this ,

this happy,

I mean, kasi last week when I thought something happened to her, I felt that she is carrying a weight on her shoulders.

Then when I heard that she didn't sleep at her house. I know shes facing some issues.

Back then I really liked to help. To comfort her. To make her feel that I am right here para sakanya.

Here it is again.
This feeling.
I can't seem to shake it.

----flashback---

Lets just give her space muna

This still relaying on my head kanina pa.

I just can't help but worry.

MavieLee, please kahit isang message lang

*MavieLee, ple----

Delete delete
I was about to text

"Bhie, hoi Abby" i was cut off on what I'm thinking when Charlie called me

"Ayos ka lang? Kanina ka pa tuliro."