XXVII. I'll be (Mavie)

"Mav, this is really very nakakatakot" naghahyperventilate na si Ate Abby.

Pinaharap ko sya sakin "Ate Abby, andito ako. Promise kasama mo ko oh" hinawakan ko both shoulders nya

"Its my first time kasi. Then this is very mahaba pa naman"while sinisilip nya ang end ng zipline.

Here with go with sobrang conyo nya.

Napansin ko nadin na she's almost pale na.

"Ate namumutla ka ata? Are you sure you're okay with this. We can cancel naman"

"No Mav, its okay. Sabi mo naandyan ka lang eh. Jitters lang since first time ko. Promise andyan ka eh"

Ohhh, thats why I really like her, she makes me feel like being with me is enough. Na pag kasama nya ko we're gonna be alright and nothing matters just us lang.

I hugged her right then and then.

I love you Abby, woahh I gasped.
Love na nga ba?

Then I stare at her while she's shaking her hands sa nerbyos.

Yeah, i surrender. Mahal ko na talaga. Hayy

"We'll be alright. Trust me?" While offering my hand.

She looked at me like she's figuring out something.

"Then okay Mavie, If I let go then you catch me ahh"

"Promise Abby" just once, no more "ate"

Abby, abby. Mahal na talaga kita.

Then we strapped on our buckles and got ready na umadar yung rope nya.

"Are you ready?" I smiled she has her eyes closed while gripping my right hand tight kasi.

I moved closer to her, "Abby, open your eyes. Promise I'll be here. Pangako andito lang si Mavie mo"

'Coz i think you owned my heart na.

And then we ride....

I feel good in this moment. Its like I can throw all my worries away with her. Only with her.

I love you Abby. And I am ready.
Handa nako to let you know.

"Woooooooohhhhhhh" we put both our clasped hand at the top of our heads and we both shout at the top of our lungs.

I am in love with her. Sobra.

When we finished the zipline we removed our straps and the accessories.

Di ko sya matignan.

I am still feeling the hype like I will combust if I can't let her know.
Ahhhh I really can't take this any longer..

She, with her eyes searching mine I walked close to her and said..

"Abby"
"Mav" we both spoke at the same time

"Mav, I have f--" another leap of faith

"Feelings for you" I didn't let her finish

"Abby, I have feelings for you"ayan I said it already.

One breath,

two breath

"Me too Mav" she took my hand and placed it at her heart

Dug dug dug dug dug dug

"I have feelings for you more than what I should supposed to. Not just a friend not as an Ate, but as Abby Mav" I have never seen her looked so ethereal with her eyes glimpsing with tears and a smile so bright.