intense

"That girl is something, on her record it is like she never even existed, the information I got were very substantial" he said before hanging up

------------------------------
Esmeralda was already finished with some of her dads business deal when she noticed she wanted to go out for a change.

She got up and went to have a shower and change.

20minute later she came out with a white pants, white cropped with knee high boots.

She decided to walk to the bar on her way she was engulfed by three big men.

They weren't drunkards, she looked over at their arms and their physique and she knew exactly who they were so she decided to join the play.

"Move from my way!" she said calmly.

"And if I don't what will you do", the second man said.

She punched the man's head while she used a backswing with her leg to hit the second guys crouch.

The first man removed a knife and tried to attack her with it, she duck at every attempt.

She duck her heel unto his foot and he yelped in pain. She gave him the punch of life and twisted the second guy's wrist.

She walked to wards then and said, "tell whoever who sent you that the next time they do this I will be pissed".

She started to walk but she could feel a shadow brewing behind her, she quickly duck low when she realised what was happening, she took out a knife from her boots and slashed his wrist in an unfriendly manner.

"Life's a bitch you know, you mess with the wrong person and you get burnt" she said.

Before they could turn she was already gone and the only thing they could smell was her fragrance which was masculine and strong for a woman.

-----------
She tried to mask her anger, she knew exactly what she would do.

She quickly went back home and went to grab her keys and drive to Hernan's condo.

She got to the building, not knocked but broke into the building.

She quietly crept into the building but was startled with a voice.

"Why are you sneaking into my house", he said walking closer to her.

"why did you send those people to me, have yo heard of the story where he gets burnt for playing with fire"?she said calmly

"I don't know what you are talking about", he said trying to feign ignorance.

"They look like your men", she said slowly trying to take in the look of the apartment.

"I did not send anyone to you", he said

"Oh really?" She said coming closer, she pushed him to the wall.

He knew she knew about the effect she had in him nothing more than that.

"So why did you send them?" She asked as she trailed kisses on him

" don't think you can distract me by doing this",he said

She came closer and kissed him more of ravished him till he had no breath then she parted from him.

"Don't think I felt anything,"she looked in his eye she could see passion but he looked in her eyes and he saw nothing just blank.

"And why do you assume that?"he asked

" Because you are looking at me thinking you sparked something within me."

"When I want to feel nothing I feel nothing, you should know that with your line of business".

" And what is my line of business"?

" I know about the deal with the Russians,"she said she knew she got him where she wanted.

He wrapped his hands on her neck and held her with a firm grasp, "what do you know about this deal?"

She looked up at him meeting up with his fiery eye, " don't you think you are manhanlding a girl who can't defend herself?" She said giving him an evil grin

"You are no girl you are far from it" he said

She grabbed his hand from her neck and swung it behind his back and with a grunt she smashed him to the wall holding his hand behind his back.

She whispered to him, "then you are no man if I am not a woman." She said

He turned around and held both her hands on the wall and pinned them down, "where did you learn to fight like this?"

She masked her face and looked straight into his eyes"I had self defense classes", she lied easily if only he knew she was trained from the age of eight.

"You are lying, the way you fight like an experienced fighter", he said looking straight into her her eyes.

"Then maybe I am an experienced fighter you never know" she said calmly

" why did you leave that night"?

"I don't know what you are talking about"

He trailed kisses down her neck and nibbked on the region between the neck and shoulder.

"You know what you trying to do is not working, I don't feel anything and your attempts are futile. No emotion coarses through me because I don't want to", she said smirking at him

He wondered what kind of difficult woman she was.

As he pinned her she rolled off of him and she swung him down and held him on the floor.

They were locked in a trance, he rolled her off and he was in top, "how did you know of the deal with the Russians?"

"Why did you send them to me" as she said she rolled back and was on top of him"you were trying to test me weren't you?you wanted yo see what I'll do, too bad I left your boys a sweet message"

She bent down like she was about to kiss him and then punched him in the face making him want more, he was totally shocked and did not expect that reaction from her. At that moment she slipped off his phone.

She stood up"the next time you send them, you will see my wrath".

"I still don't know what you are talking about" he said straightening up and recovering from that punch.

He stalked towards her "don't you ever lay a hand on me"he said calmly with his anger brewing from underneath.

"And don't you ever criss cross me", she said looking straight in the eye.

She was the only woman that did the unexpected and made him crave more oh her. He felt nothing towards her and the feeling was mutual but what they didn't know was that something was sizzling underneath.

She walked towards the door without looking back or saying a cliché line. She oozed confidence and like a ghost she was gone only her fragrance was left to float in the air.

--------
She quickly brisked out of the building and got out her phone.

"Hello papa, I got it and the contact".

"Good, we need to talk."

Please vote and comment,
I made the chapter a bit long and there will be frequent update.

Till then stay fabulous
Xxxxccathyxxxx