break-in

"Ceasar, are you there" she asked while touching her Mic on her ear with the tip of her index finger.

"Yes, the code 10235NH, that would overide their manual passcode giving you about 3 min 20 seconds precisely to head to level8 without being caught, are you with me?"he answered while stressing each word.

"Copy. Let the games begin"she grinned, finally put in a realm that she felt comfortable in.

Walking in the elevator and typing in the code, the elevator stopped then went into override blinking a red light.

"Ceasar what's happening" she said looking annoyed.

"Don't worry it's just the control system resetting, it will be over in 3,2,1 bingo!"

"Shut up, you're bugging me". She said while coming out of the elevator.

Looking around the whole walls made of steel, the sound of her high heeled boots cackling the floor like she was on a run way.

"I'm in"

"What do you see"

"I'm in a box made of steel" she answered while looking around.

"Be careful, don't touch the walls, they are motion sensors, one touch and it will set the whole place beeping with alarms."

"How the hell do I get past this" she asked still rooted in the same position.

"The floors have a programmed foot print, a required footprint will automatically open the
doors, one wrong step and it will automatically suck you in under, the floors will open"

"What can I do Then?"she asked getting exasperated.

" hacking their system, trying to find out the pattern,yes!got it"

"Shut up and tell me"

"Take two steps forward then jump three feet away and land on one foot, the preassure of both feet will make it blare"

"Done."

"Hop two feet away from your postion,that would get you to the far botttom left, with your two fingers press the steel with the preassure enough to burst a balloon-"

"Done."

"A tile of the wall will pull out, with two fingers press the red button and turn it to the left"

"Ok."

'That would give us a chance to manually open the doors, bingo!"

"Shut up"

"What can you see?"

"Science lab"

"Something is wrong"

"Fix it"she said.

"Wait!don't move, to your right there is a green button, press it that will shut off the alarm for the lab"

"Can I move?"

"Yeah"

"Walk towards the northeast of the building you will see prosthetic wall, slide it to the right and it reveals an elevator."

"Yeah."

"With the key card I gave you, swipe it and it takes you to the 9th level"

"Done."

"The rest is left to you" he replied.

"Immediately waking into the space filled with all types of machines and iron possibly seen.

"Have you seen it"he asked

"Yes"

With speed she was done.....

-------------------------------

The whole sirens blaring on the 8th level.

Security officers wandering round the whole building carrying their tazers and guns.

The whole floor surrounded by an army of security details.

"I repeat the floor has been breached,do you copy?"on of them spoke whilebspeaking to their coms.

"Copy,alerting the boss."
The other man replied courtly.

"What is this ?"his father boomed as he stepped into the eight floor.

" Dime lo que está sucediendo aquí o lo corte si vuestras cabezas!"directing his command to the armed security.

"You mean all this level of security and it is breached".

"Who did it?"he shouted.

"Este sucio rusos!(this filthy russains)" he nutteresd to himself.

" I want a full report on what went here and the while guiding is on lockdown!" He shouted as he went towards the door.

"I want the head of the person that did this on my table within 24hours if not...."he ended it. Leave more to the imagination they say.

His threat was bone crushing,they knew not to do otherwise, they knew the consequences and they also knew it will be impossible getting the head of the person that has vanished into thin air.

--------------------
" Provoditsya rabota?"Vladimir her father asked.

"Da papa"she answered looking into the ruthless eyes of her father.

" Molodtsy prizrak, Vy vsegda zavershit' svoyu zadachu(well done ghost,you always complete your task)"he said giving her the most heart wrenching smile.

" mnogo, chtoby sdelat', pozdravit' menya, kogda ya dobit'sya uspekha v narusheniye etoy kompanii po krupitsam (This is just the begining papa we still have a lot to do,congratulate me when I break the Nayeli's bit by bit.)

She replied with snarky smile. Like father like daughter both rooted in a psychoistical shell. No difference between the two of them.

They are both cut out from the same cloth. She claims he is worse but she joins him in the rollercoaster ride.

Secrets gets tangled, lives and relationships gets broken on the way..this bond they share is not meant to last.

Merry Christmas