the showcase

Showcase: a secretly organised event on which government top officials and the black market members cone together to purchase or review a merchandise that could cause or prevent a nuclear attack.

---------------------------------
She needed to get to the showcase but the question was how. A showcase was a highly organised event and not everybody could go just the representatives of countries could go.

It was like a bidding, if they deem fit the merchandise the highest bidder purchases it and more is sold to the black market.

She knew how she could go.

"You look very ravishing dear" Hernan's father said scanning her from head to bottom.

She was dressed in an all red holta neck dress with a diamond cut out shaped cleavage and her black auborn hair flowing down.

"You don't look too bad yourself" she said patting him.

As they walked through the doors, the chandelier was draped at the middle of the ceiling. The interior was modern day antique but also formal with a staircase from both ends of the hall.

She walked arm in arm with him and just then Hernan walked in looking from his father to Esmeralda.

"What are you doing here'?he asked as his eyebrows crunched together.

"Oh!I didn't know you knew each other!" His father said clasping his hands together and smiling.

"Dear meet-oh I believe you know yourselves, I'll leave you two."he said walking away from them.

"How did you get in here"?

"That's very rude of you?"

"How did you get in here"?

She took a the flute of champagne from a server, looking at it and twirling her finger round the brim.

"Your father invited me".

"And how does he know you? he never trust anyone talk more of bringing you to a private showcase"

"Well I think it is you that doesn't know me" she walked away him and took a seat. The showcase will soon begin she said to herself.

"Good day, you are all welcome to showcase." The voice boomed from the microphone.

"The merchandise which you all already know about, it is a deadly toxin which could kill and entire village with just a drop in the water system, it is slow and entirely untraceable, it starts slow and kills the entire body system from within and with a snap dead!" The voice boomed with lot of confidence and rogueness to it."

A voice spoke from the audience

"Why just a drop?"

" it is so powerful that a drop in their water system can kill and even the organisms in The sea could be dead." " it can literally be used to wipe out a whole village.".

"And what is the possibility that it amount work." Esmeralda spoke out very calm

"There is no possibility, it is the worst that has been made it is also very viral." He answered looming straight into her eyes

"Let the bidding start! We start from a 30million!"

"32million someone shouted

"35million" another shouted

"50million" someone shouted

Everyone turned to see who it was just to find out it was her dad.

"50million going-going and gone!"

Why was he here?she asked herself. This man never stops.

she walked towards him" why are you here?"

He smiled" a hunter doesn't just go hunting without a reason prizrak."

"How do you know him?" A sudden voice came from behind, immediately recognising his voice.

She turned around"I know him" she stated flatly.

"I asked how do you know him" he said piercing his furious eyes at her.

"I have to go" she said smirking at him and walking away.

Why answer a question that you don't want to answer. It is jus too stressful for her.

------------------------
She got home and called Vlademar.

"Have you spoken to papa"she asked skipping pleasantries.

"Hello to you too...yes I have but he wouldn't give me Valya but I got to see her"

" just know that he will keep valya safe since you could see her then you should just do what he says and he will give her back" she said lightly.

"Let's see what goes on" he said

"Bye."
---------------------
The next day being it a Saturday. She was feeling a little tired.

She started to unlock her laptop which could take minutes to setup for being her paranoid self.

She started to hack into their firewall and find her away into their files. Some of the clients she saw at the showcase looked very familiar.

The toxin they sold was not only fake but also a duplicate to the real one and she thinks her father actually knew about it.

If words get out to the bidders on the black market. They could loose their reputation amongst big clients. And knowing Cesare the transaction of the payment wasn't made but an illusion that it was.

So in other words her crooked Papa didn't buy anything more of collected. Who else could beat a Russian sage like her dad.

-----------
She went to get checked out at the doctors but it wasn't a hospital.

It was more of a house, her father made sure that there were doctors who were there and function just like a hospital incase of attacks and wounded guards and involving the hospital also meant involving the police.

"ah! Valya! What brings you here?" The doctor asks

"I feel uneased like my body is changing I can just feel it" she said making herself comfortable on the chair".

"OK...your are very observant aren't you?" He said smiling at her.

"Edvin can you just check me please or should I go to someone else?"she said trying to stand up

" calm down, I'm going to run some test in you but can you tell me what you've been feeling"

"I've been feeling a bit weary and heavy lately but in I'm OK. I just don't feel like me"

"OK just go and check your vitals and then we will run some scans on you, is that OK?"

"You can cone back after a couple of days then I will have the reports of the scan but I'm going to tell you something".

After checking her butalsq she co es back into the same room and the look on his face tells otherwise. He looks surprised like a ghost just appeared.

"Is there a problem with the result" she asked getting a bit scared with the loom on his face.

"I just got your result...."

Ook sorry for that!please vote and comment...and give suggestions. Till next time

Stat fabulous

Xxxxxxccathyxxxx