New discoveries

After her deadly encounter with her dad she wanted to just go home to the sanctuary of her apartment in suburbs of Georgia.

The exterior of the house was very conservative which almost looked like an uncompleted building.

She didn't want too much attention and only few people actually entered her home.

She went straight to her room which was all white from the carpet to the walls.

She preferred white amongst all colors because it had a striking color compared to other colors which was very hard to have at 26.

She noticed something different about her room, the doors were half opened when she left but now there were an inch wider than how she left it.

No one could have noticed but her memory can.

She got out her laptop and started to start with the booting process, to open her laptop you need at least 6 processes before you can get out information from it.

It was all secured from the beginning to the end.

Even the brightest tech couldn't hack into the programs and codes because it was all made by her.

She finally opened it which took almost an hour and she was watching live feeds from in and out of her house.

Come on did you think as badass as she is she wouldn't have any form of security.

After an hour of boredom of watching it she finally stumbled upon something.

There was a car parked outside and instantly she opened the feed for the hallway of her room and she could tell the person avoided the cameras but she also had another secret one hidden in the transparent flower vase, she could vividly tell it was one of Hernan's men.

She knew exactly what to do.

---------------------------------------
The next day she barged into his office and looked at him straight in the eye like she could tear him apart.

"Tthe next time you send your men to invade my property I swear to you, YOU WILL PAY!", she said angrily

He was completely caught of guard, he had to maintain his calm posterior, "and what are you talking about"?

She stalked towards him and threw pictures at him, "are you telling me you don't know who these are Mr. Hernan she said pointing to the pictures.

"I am warning you for the second time, if you strike I promise you I will strike twice. Don't play with fire if you don't want to get burnt".

She walked off and banged the door, she didn't really know whether what she did was the right thing because now he knows she is super alert for an average being.

She never backs down to a fight.

After calming her flaring temper she began to walk around the other offices and memorised each nook and cranny of the building.

She tried using her card the receptionist gave her but on 30th floor they were all denied.

She knew she had just found out her target. She knew what she had to do, she walked to the receptionist nicely and asked,

"Hello, ummm....I tried using my key but it was declined do you know why ?

"Ummmmm........immediately she asked her face went slightly pale" you are not allowed into those areas only top ranking officials who have the key are allowed to use those areas and is strictly prohibited to go in there" she said firmly.

"Ohhh okay I'm really sorry, you know I am kinda new here but do you mind telling me who those top Officials are "she asked still presiding for information.

The receptionist looked at her curiously," why are you asking?"

"Ohh no reason, just out of curiosity, I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable" she said trying to divert her attention

That was a close shave she muttered to herself, she needs to find out what was in those floors and who were the top ranking officials of the company.

No one knew what actually went on in the building it wasn't the normal popular multi-billionaire company that everyone knew with the handsome CEO, it was all in secrets with top security and sound proof offices.

They were into nuclear weapons in the black market and made weapons to sell to the government and the highest bidder on the market. New info right?

But her real mission is soon to be discovered even she didn't know exactly what will happen.

She was tired of snooping around,so she sat down and tried to organize his appointments for the day .

Hernan was still wondering how she knew obviously she had cameras on.

So that confirmed his suspicions, who on a normal day has security cameras if you have nothing to hide and protect.

He had to speak to his father in the evening but first he got a call from Rodriguez, he answered,"did you find anything?"

"That girl is weird, her whole apartment is white and black mostly white, it is upscale but it looks like no one lives there."

"I couldn't find any personal items except her clothes but the real thing I did come across, you need to find out, he said changing his tone to a serious one"

"You know she fell for our trap, she barged into my office and showed me pictures of your men so that obviously pointed out she knew you were there and can you get straight to the point, what did you find?" Hernan said

Rodriguez said, "that girl is.......

Oh no I didn't, can you guess what Rodriguez was about to say and what do think is Esmeralda's mission?
Please vote and comment
If you want a next chapter and the answer to all your questions I need at least 25 votes! don't forget to vote,comment and follow me
Till then stay fabulous!

Xxxxxxxcathyxxxxxxx