New revelstions

The next day she was already already at work humming a tune that her mum always sang to her.

"Morning Mr.Hernan" she greeted him

He always wondered how she could always have a split personality, she was one strange woman.
"Morning" he answered her.

One thing about their so called relationship was how they could mask it all of a sudden. Esmeralda knew there was something wrong with her body she couldn't just pin point it.

She could notice some changes and she just a felt a but down, she had to set a meeting with Mr.Danté, what a boring job she exclaimed.

After a hectic day at her so called job, she had to go to the studio where she will meet her trainer.

She quickly went to change into a white overall with her black belt. She found karate refreshing and soothing.

"Mr.Xing", she acknowledge him and he started with her moves.

He shouted, "prizrak, you are too predictable, fight till you have no breath left, give the baddest move and make it unnoticeable." "I want you to fight till you die"!

That gave her motivation and with a jump in the air and a stroke with her left leg, the teacher was on the floor.

She didn't stop at that she held him with a string grip at the neck, "no mercy " she said as she flicked a muscle at the left side of his neck.

"You really do not spare anyone do you?"

"I learn from the best"and with that she was gone.

-----------------
Hernan was on his way home when he caught a certain kind of body walking towards a groups hitch he knew he couldn't forget, he took a different route home.

He saw a group of street kids, he could see her slender body dressed in all black as usual. It looked like they were challenging her.

She was walking and she saw a crowd, it always intrigued her when she saw groups like that.

She walked towards them and they all looked like her with challenging looks, "you want to challenge me"? She said pointing to one of the boys.

She put her changing bag on the floor, "what do you got"?

They played a high beat, with each move she put in all of her worries and flowed with the beat with a mad stunt she flipped in the air and landed on her legs.

They all cheered, "you got moves".

That was her cue to leave, Hernan gazed at her from a distance she was a girl full of mysteries, she was gone and he just drove off.

She was about get back home but she noticed a shadow as she walked, she hid at an alley and waited for him to walk past and she grabbed him by the wrist causing a crack from his arm.

"Owwww!Esmeralda it's me".

She couldn't believe it, it sounded exactly like him. She released the grip on his arm.

"What are you doing here? And where were you all this while? She asked

He hugged her, " I missed you so much, it has been a while, I just thought I could surprise you"

She hugged him back, "I also missed you too, I haven't seen you in a while and where the hell have you been?" He was bringing back locked up memories she had of him.

"You haven't looked for me in the right place" he said with a grin. "I am always here, you just have to open your eyes and you shall find me".

She knew he always talked in riddles, she smiled a genuine smile which she hadn't done in a while. He always brought back good memories but then left. I guess it was a common thing in their family.

"Enough with the talk, do you want to come by?"she asked

"Ummm....Maybe sometime, I just thought I should give you a scare, you are always on guard and to see how you were doing" he answered.

She got furious now, why would he always pop by and then disappear?

"Is this some way to get back him? You always arrive and disappear."Please don't run off on me like that. I really missed-we really missed you".

He looked at her and stared, "Esmeralda I am always there, just look deeper."I never left you just fail to see what is really in front of you, I am still around we could meet at the scenery just like old times be there at 2."

He said before giving her a kiss on the forehead and waving her goodbye, he was gone just like her. They had that in common.

She got back home and started to replay the events today, she couldn't believe he was back in town. Whenever he came back there was always something to look forward to. He always ignited a fire and caused ruckus and he will be gone just like her.

He was the second person she had a soft spot for, he was the only person who truly understood her. Yet apart but they were strong for life.

She changed to a night suit, for normal people who watched tv when they were bored she spent her time in the dark and sitting solemn replaying all that happened in her head. She had to see him tomorrow but she was interrupted by the ringing of her phone call.

"Hello" she said in a monotone.

"Princess", she couldn't belief the voice she heard the voice that brought back a quarter of her humanity, the only person she was enduring this for.

"Mama"she said in a strained tone.

"Don't worry I am fine, nothing happened to me but I can't talk for long. I just wanted to talk to you and I know you were worried about me."

"Where are you mama, are you ok?"

"Yes i am but just be strong for me ok"?

The line went dead, this brought back a pained sigh she wasn't going to cry she had no energy left in her body to even cry. All she needed to do was just finish off this work and leave.

She couldn't bear the two revelations of the two most important people of her life all in one day. She needed to do something.

Thanks for reading please vote and comment.

Do you know who is HE and what he is doing in town and how can she Esmeralda handle the issue of her mother, you can only know if you vote and comment. I am up for any ideas regarding the book. Till then

Stay fabulous
Xxxxxcathyxxxx