showcase

"Can you explain the friction between the two conpanies"herñan said turning his attention to his father's right hand man

"The deal that your Dad had with the Russians 4 years ago is the reason of this animosity brewing between the two companies"

"And what is the reason"

" I can't disclose everything to you yet, your father stole something from him, something precious and dear from him. The animosity between your father and the Russians is deep and goes a long way".

"And what was so dear to him?"

"It is not for me to tell" he said smiling before leaving his office.

Rodriguez barged into the office, panting as his chest went up and down.

"Hernan there has been a breach at level 8, the pass card came from her" he said showing him a blueprint of the breach indicated with a red dot on a tablet.

"How did that happen, every employee is warned not to set foot on that level" he said getting upset

"Do you want her to go to the questioning room or you want to interrogate her yourself, we do not need any breach of security at this point"

"Take her to the questioning room I will do it myself"

---------------
All of a sudden Esmeralda was pulled into a room that kooks like a cube, surrounded by four walls of steel with just a table In the middle. A frightening room that looks like a prison cell.

She hoped her cover wasn't exposed and they wouldn't know that she was his daughter. She had to be calm.
German walked in.

"Do you know why you are here?"

"No why don't you tell me"she said tilting her head with a cynical smile.

"You know when you signed up for this job, it wasn't just an ordinary you know?"

"Yes I know and why am I in an interrogation room?"

"your pass card was found swiped on our top levels and I know you know that is banned from all inferior personnel" he said stretching his hands on both edges of the table and looking intently at her.

"Oohh yh-i was never given a tour round this huge building so I thought of taking a mini tour"

"In our top classified levels?"

"I didn't know, I don't see how this is a cause of investigation"

"See you have been very snoopy from day one, first you fight like trained fighter and then you are seen breaching a classified level, who are you Esmeralda?"

"I apologise I did'nt know they were classified after all I'm new here"

"Your last warning, you do not want to be in here the second time"

"Yes sir" she said smiling and saluting at him

She knew that she got off at a close shave and she knew she might not be lucky next time.

She went back to her office which was adjacent to Hernan's.

She needed to while away time, she started to look into some files that was assigned to her...

"Esmeralda!!!"

Gosh did he have to shout her name that loud she thought to herself as she went into his office.

"There's a private showcase where all the top government officials will be present and also investors with the latest buyers for our merchendise. I need you to inform our previous buyers on this merchandise and invite them. Am I clear?"

"No problem, is there anything else?ummm...can I take the remaining day off?I just need to settle somethings out."

"No and you can't take the day off"

She closed the door more like banged the door and started to curse him in russian.
Her phone rang.

"Hello Valya"

"So you decided to call".....

Sorry guys will update soon. Please comment on the chapter and tell me your suggestion.

Don't forget to vote and comment and to then

stay fabulous
Xxxxcathyxxx