●CHAPTER 1~

The old red light zone of Aurangabad was filled with men from different classes, but the women belonged to just one class,"sex dolls

The old red light zone of Aurangabad was filled with men from different classes, but the women belonged to just one class,"sex dolls." The area had an old fashioned big house surrounded by chawls and narrow lanes. People of so called "good families" avoided coming here during day time. However, men from those very families would visit this place at night.

Amongst the hundreds of girls here, whose lives had been surrounded by darkness, one of them was still surrounded by light, as she had a faint hope that maybe someday she would get a glimpse of her loved ones again. She was pure in this arguably considered impure place as no man was ever able to touch her due to one friend that she had made in her childhood.

It was another plain day at the brothel and the girls were busy with their usual chores. However, few customers were loitering around even in this hour of the day.

"Saala madarchod haath chhor mera!"Roza said as a well built criminal looking man pulled her hand.

"Kyu beh chhamiye. Kyu chhoru haath tera? Chalna dugna paise dunga. Aaj raat ke liye! Sirf tu aur main!"the man said. Roza tried to ran away but he grabbed her and said,"iss gali main rehke isko Gangaajal jaise rehna hain. Ekdam saaf sutra! Dikhata hu aaj tujhe ruk."

"Chhor de mujhe. Iska anjaam accha nahi hoga!"said Roza as she jerked away his hand.

"Kyu reh? Kya karegi? Kaun bachaane ayega tujhe?"the man said while grabbing her arms again and pulling her again.

A jeep stopped in front of the brothel in the meantime and a guy stepped down from it and walked upstairs holding a mini chocolate basket, while everyone moved aside on seeing him and some of them passed a salute to him.

The man was still pulling Roza by her arms now when suddenly he received a kick from the guy, falling and sliding away on the floor.

"Aye chomu! Nikal...nikal laure, pheli fursat mein. Policewala urah ke araha hoon, mood accha hain, nikal,"he said and the man ran away.

Roza chuckled seeing the man running away at once, and went inside her room as he followed.

"Shera! Tu aaj phir se agaya?"she asked.

The guy, named Rishabh Singh Rane, famously known as Shera, was the youngest brother of the well known Don of Aurangabad, Mahendra Singh Rane. He walked behind her while grabbing her pallu.

"Haan, tere liye chocolates laaga hoon Gulabo. Doh doh policewala urane ki khushi mein,"he replied.

Roza snatched away her pallu and asked,"kyu maara unhe? Kaha hain chocolates?"

Rishabh passed her the basket and said,"yeh le. Atta maaji satakle, yeh chocolates gatakle,"and then he jumped on the bed with his shoes on.

Roza kept the basket aside after eating one from it and scolded him sayinh,"aye joote nikaal! Saala, kaha seh kise maarke aya hain vohi khun wale joote seh mere bistar pe charh gaya."