●CHAPTER 18~

Tushika was getting ready as today the Rane's were coming to their house for Rohit's Tilak ceremony.

"Tushi, ready hogayi meri bacchi?" Rohit entered the room saying this and Tushika smiled looking at him and said, "haan Bhaiya. Kaisi lag rahi hu main?"

"Meri bacchi toh humesha khubsurat lagti hain. Obviously acchi hi lag rahi hain. Accha sunn kuch laaya tha tere liye," Rohit said as he brought out a heart shaped pendant from his pocket.

 Accha sunn kuch laaya tha tere liye," Rohit said as he brought out a heart shaped pendant from his pocket

"Wow Bhaiya. Ekdam same aisa hi tha mere paas bachpan mein. Maa neh diya tha birthday pe. Apko yaad hain?" Tushika said as she looked at the pendant.

"Haan tabhi toh vaise hi laaya main same to same. Itne saalon mein kitne birthday miss kiya hain maine tera. Har saal tere birthday pe sochta tha tu hoti toh yeh laake deta voh laake deta.." Rohit sighed as he patted on her head and added, "khair, aab sab kuch dunga tujhe main. This is just the start."

Tushika hugged him tightly and said, "aap mujhe mil gaye ho,mere paas ho yahi mere liye sab kuch paane ke barabar hain. Aur kuch nahi chahiye mujhe."

"Accha? Toh Shreyas bhi nahi chahiye?"

Tushika looked down blushing a bit as Rohit chuckled and said after making her wear the pendant, "chal aab niche. Ritika ke gharwale agaye honge."

Rishabh walked through the lawn of Rohit's house along with Virat,Mahi Bhai and their servants who were holding the trays of gifts and souvenirs for the groom.

He was in a joyful mode as their only sister was finally getting married to a good guy and he also had found the one for himself.

Although he was concerned about one thing, he had gone to Hiramandi the previous day and couldn't find Tushika or his Gulaabo there. Lazri Bai said she left with someone and never returned so he was very worried about her as he was totally unaware of the real truth.

"Areh aiye aiye.. Sunaina jao Rohit ko bulao toh," Naresh said as he welcomed them inside.

Sunaina went to call Rohit but stopped midway as Rohit walked down the stairs along with Tushika.

"Areh yeh lo agaye dono," Sunaina said as they walked to them.

Rishabh got shocked to see her here and she was equally shocked to see him here as well.

Their family members took the gifts and everyone inside as Tushika immediately walked up to Rishabh.

"Tu yaha kya kar raha hain?" Tushika asked Rishabh after pulling him aside.

"Yeh toh mujhe puchhna chaiye Gulabo. Tu kya kar rahi hain Jiju ke ghar pe? Toh tu Hiramandi se bhag ke yaha ayi thi?" Rishabh asked.

Tushika arched her brows saying, "haan voh..kya? Jiju?" she then looked back at Rohit and everyone else and realised the whole matter and added, "Bhaiya seh teri behen ki shaadi ho rahi hain!"