●CHAPTER 3~

Imagine this as Devangini's look

Devangini was coming back from early evening walk. Her first day at the school was too good and she was in a blissful mood due to that reason. Passing across an eatery stall by the side of the road, she failed to notice Rishabh and his gang mates sitting there and staring at her.

"Areh Bhai, yahi toh chance hain naam jaanne ki. Aise hi jaane dega?"Ishaan asked Rishabh.

Rishabh replied,"nahi aise thodi jaane dunga. Chal zara introduction toh karke aye apsara seh."

They started following her up saying certain lines and romantic jokes, trying to grab her attention, but she walked faster hearing their voices behind her.

However after walking into their locality Devangini looked back once as Rishabh said,"areh Anarkali, kaha chali? Aao kabhi humari gali,"and the guys added,"wah wah wah wah."

"Muri! Muri! Muri! Dekh murke dekhi mulgi,"Rishabh said excitedly.

Devangini arched her brows and started walking faster as she didn't think that this kind of guys will be present in such a standard area. Rishabh and his boys started following her again and blocked her way quickly, overtaking her.

Rishabh stood leaning his arms against Shardul's shoulder and asked,"Anarkali disco chalegi kya?"

"Sorry par...shayad tum mujhe koi aur samajh rahe ho. I am not Anarkali. Excuse me!"Devangini said, trying to walk away but Rishabh blocked her way and asked,"areh toh tu hi bata deh tera naam kya hain."

The other guys chuckled and Ishan said,"haan haan, bio data toh deti jao apne Shera ko."

"Dekho! Raasta chhoro mera warna..."Devangini went to say and Rishabh added,"warna kya karegi?"and then he chuckled.

Devangini looked at them as they had almost made a chain around her, and she searched a way to get out of it, when Rishabh said,"dekh bass naam janna chahate hain. Bata deh aur chali jaa."

"Dev...Devangini Rajawat,"Devangini found herself stammering a bit as she was intimidated by the guys around her, especially Rishabh.

"Hmm! Khubsurat naam hain, teri jaisi. Vaise jeans mein acchi dikhti hain tu,"Rishabh said and checked her out top to toe and added,"behen hi yeh maal hain toh bhai toh Sikandar cheez niklega."

"Maal? Aise battameez gali ke gunde yaha iss area mein....."Devangini murmured.

Rishabh chuckled and said,"vaise main Shera. Asli naam kuch aur hi hain parr tere bhaiya seh puch lena voh bohot acche seh jante hain humein. Aur abb tu bhi jaan jayegi bohot jaldh hi."

Devangini pushed him aside somehow and ran away while thinking,"zaroorat hi nahi hain mujhe iski baarein mein kuch bhi bolne ki yah jaanne ki. Mawali kahika."