●CHAPTER 8~

"Praveena Tai, mirchi zyaada matt daalo, Bhaiya thoda moderate khaate hain,"Devangini said while cooking for Shreyas.

"Mem Saheb! Koi gunda ghus aaya hain ghar mein,"their gardener said from the kitchen window and she rushed out immediately to find Rishabh sitting at the livingroom, on their couch, resting his legs on the table.

"Tu...tum..yaha?"she asked nervously.

Rishabh sat comfortably on the couch putting his head on his hand.

"Haan baas agaye mera sasuraal dekhne.." he said while he looked around and added,"hamare ghar seh chhota hain but accha hain. Accha sajaya tumne Anarkali."

"Haan voh toh hain, Shera Saheb," Praveena said as Devangini glared at her and said,"aap jao, khaana jal jayega."

She then turned to Rishabh and said,"aap...dekhiye...Bhaiya abhi aate hi honge...toh behetar hoga ki aap jao yaha se..."

"Tab toh aur rukna padega. Saale shab seh bhi toh milna hain humein. Areh ghar mein tumhara hone wala pati aya hain jaao thoda sharbat marbat banake laao thoda khatirdaari toh karo," Rishabh said while putting his legs on the centre table.

"K...kya? Ho...honewala pati...kya kehe rahe ho aap yeh sab?" Devangini said getting scared.

Rishabh stood up and came nearer to her and said,"haan tum meri Anarkali aur main tera Salim. Fark sirf itna hain tujhe deewar pe nahi dil pe chunwana hain." he chuckled adding,"jaao jaao sharbat bana ke lao acche seh. Aur haan cheeni jyada matt dalna."

Devangini walked away slowly in a clumsy way as she was scared of goons like him.

Rishabh entire attire and demeanour was like a thug and he would tease her every now and then with his gang. The last day she had to run away as well leaving behind her scarf with him, which was tied around his arm today like a style statement.

She made lemonade for him with nervous hands wishing for Shreyas to come home soon, and then took the lemonade for him after dropping mini ice cubes in it.

Rishabh took the glass and sipped from it and made a satisfied sound saying,"ahaha! Badi acchi sharbat banaayi hain tumne Anarkali.. Garmi badhi lag rahi hain. Sunn zara A. C badha dena."

Devangini did as he said and stood at a distance fidgeting with her long skirt.

Rishabh arched his brows and turned to her and said while twisting his neck and said,"sunn mere gardan mein bohot dard ho raha hain. Zara tel malish karke dena!"

Devangini widened her eyes saying,"K..KYA? Nahi matlab...mu...mujhse nahi hoga. Bhaiya agaye na aapka encounter kar denge."

Rishabh got serious and said,"ussey pehele main thok dung tere Bhai ko. Tere Bhai jaise bohot policewale ko uraya hain maine. Voh tera bhai hain isliye kuch nahi bolta.. Chaal tel leke aa jaldi seh."

Devangini gets scared and asked, "aap...aap khooni bhi ho?"

Rishabh chuckled saying,"main na bohot kuch hu. Filhal tera hone wala pati hu."

"Dekhiye...yeh yeh aisa bilkul nahi hoga....aur aap mere piche kiyu pareh ho? Bhaiya ko abhi call karti hoon main," Devangini said while taking her phone which was on the table.

Rishabh kicked the phone away from the table as it fell on the ground and he came and held her hand tightly.

"Dekh abhi pyar seh samjha raha hu samajh jaa. Nahi toh samajhneke aur bhi tarike ate hain mujhe aur voh mujhe apnana nahi hain," he said looking into her eyes.

Devangini stared at him getting petrified and said,"ma...matlab?"

Rishabh chuckled and held her chin saying,"matlab yahi ki teri shaadi merese hi hogi aur kisi ke bhi nahi. Samjhi naa?"