●CHAPTER 6~

It has been more than a week since Devangini last talked with Rishabh over the phone. She had been trying her best to ignore him well at any cost. From avoiding his calls and texts to going to her school with Shreyas and coming back guarded by two officers, she has been in peace for the timebeing.

Rishabh had tried to meet her in between by going to her house and texting her to come to her room's window. He even rang the doorbell quite many times but she remained quiet inside the house, which added fuel to the fire of his anger and frustration.

It was Saturday and her colleague's daughter's birthday and she had to attend it though she had no wish of coming out of her home due to any reason other than going to school. Devangini attended the party and left from her colleague's house as soon as possible, but it started raining.

The guards were not with her as they had to go for some official duty. Moreover it would have been late if she would have waited for them or Shreyas to come and pick her up, hence she decided to take an auto and return home quickly.

She opened the umbrella with a bit of difficulty and called an auto when someone whistled at her and she knew it very well who was it. She looked around to find Rishabh leaning against the pillar of an old house on her left side and she got startled at once.

"Tu pichle din mere bulane par bhi khidki pe nahi aayi, nah hi darwaza khola, par aaj toh darwaza nahi hain humare bich,"he said walking up to her slowly, with his hands inside his pockets.

"Wh...why are you after me? Mera picha karna chhor doh. Maine kaha tha na tumse, mujhe koi interest nahi hain tum mein,"Devangini said.

"Aur kitni baar bolu ek baat tujhe.. Chal barbar hi bolunga main.. Tujhpe dil agaya hain mera. Abb tera picha toh iss janam mein nahi chhor sakta main,"Rishabh said.

"Par mujhe tum bilkul bhi pasand nahi ho! Dekho, main akhribaar kehe rahi hoon. Bhaiya aur Papa ko bata diya na maine tumhari inn harkaton ke baarein mein toh...toh voh log chhorenge nahi tumhe,"Devangini said.

"Haan toh bata de! Main darta thodi hoon tere Bhai yaa Baap se? Sunn tu meri wali mulgi hain aur yeh final hain baas. Mujhe tu chahiye kisi bhi keemat pe,"Rishabh said stubbornly.

"Aisa kuch nahi hoga! Mujhe tanng karna bandh karo tum. Jao yaha se!"Devangini said.

Rishabh shrugged his shoulder and said,"nah! Jaane ka mood nahi hain. Filhaal tu chal mere saath. Maa aur Bhabiyon se milwana hain tujhe. Unke saath hi zyaada wakt rehena hain tujhe ageh jaake."

Devangini yelled,"mujhe kahi nahi jaana tumhare saath!"and she started walking away quickly.

Rishabh held her hand tightly and pulled her towards him and said,"areh aise kaise nahi jaana? Jaana toh padega hi tujhe." He dragged her towards his jeep and Devangini freed herself by biting on his hand and started running away from him at once, dropping her umbrella.

Rishabh chased her and she ran faster and came and hid herself behind the pillar of an old Nawabi monument of Aurangabad. It was like a huge gate leading to the huge Mughal garden beside the road.

"Anarkaliii! Aaja mere paas chal. Maine dhund liya toh utha ke le jaunga tujhe aaj. Khud se baahar aaja meri jaan,"Rishabh said while she walked backwards hiding herself further on seeing him.

She peeped again towards the direction he was standing, only to find him gone. She looked around searching for him when his strong arms grabbed her waist from behind and he kissed her neck and whispered into her ear,"abb kaha bhagegi tu mujhse?"

Devangini's breathe hitched and she tried to free herself from his grip but he turned her around and held her firmly before pinning her to the pillar and kissing her passionately.