●CHAPTER 23~

⚠️ SLIGHTLY MATURE SCENE IS THERE IN THIS CHAPTER. SO SKIP THE PART IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE OR UNDERAGE

***************************************
Tushika did her griha pravesh after Darpana did the aarti. Suranjan said,"mujhe umeed hain ki tum humare ghar ke taur tarike acche se apnaogi,"while blessing the newly wedded couple.

"Main poori koshish karungi Papa," Tushika said and he gave a nod. They both went to Darpana and she said after blessing them, "hum toh kuch hi din ke mehmaan hain. Phir akele hi rehna hain tum dono ko yaha. Mere bete ka khayal rakhna."

"Haan Aai. Zaroor rakhungi inka dhyan mein. Aap chinta matt kijiye," Tushika said.

"Hmm..aao aab kuch rasme riwaz baki hain khatam karlo phir kamre mein chale jaana," Darpana said and Shreyas protested, "Mummy come on. Aur kitne rasam karwaogi aap? Hum dono thak gaye hain!"

"Tu bilkul kuch nahi bolega. Apni pasand ki shaadi ki tune humne kuch nahi bola aab yeh rasme toh main karungi hi karungi. Issey shagun apshagun jureh hote hain. Aur main nahi chahti mere bete ke sath koi apshagun ho," Darpana said and Tushika looked at Shreyas and said, "Aai thik hi toh bol rahi hain. Main bhi nahi chahti apke sath koi bura kuch ho. Aur vaise bhi itna sab kuch kiya hain yeh baki ke rasme bhi kar hi lete hain.."

"Fine! Jaldi kijiye aap log," Shreyas said making a grumpy face and his cousins said, "lagta hain Bhaiya ko kamre me jaane ki bohot jaldi hain!" but they went quiet as Darpana glared at them and she took the new couple for the rituals.

After the rituals were finally over,Devangini took Tushika to her new room which was beautifully decorated.

"Dekh lo Bhabi. Tumhe pasand toh aya na?" Devangini asked and Tushika smiled and gave a nod saying, "bohot sundar hain."

"Thik hain. Chalo change karlo phir main jaake Bhaiya ko bhejti hu," Devangini said while taking our Tushika's clothes from her bag.

Tushika looked at Devangini once and wanted to talk to her about Rishabh but she decided she will do it later.

Devangini helped Tushika as she changed into something more comfortable and the former said, "tum baitho main Bhaiya ko bhej deti hu. Bohot khubsurat lag rahi ho!"

Tushika blushed at her comment as she smiled and left the room and Tushika sat on the bed. She was feeling nervous but she was very excited about all these too.

The door opened after a while and she looked up to find Shreyas entering the room. She looked down as her heart started beating faster seeing him and he locked the door before he came and sat beside her.

"Tushi..." he called her and she looked up at him and he said, "aye hayeeeee!"

Tushika blushed and looked down while saying, "aise matt boliye! Mujhe sharam ati hain aise bolne se.."