His Likeable Guy

Bright is in his car when he got a text on his cellphone. Bright took out his cellphone and check the text it is from his dad. Initially Bright would have ignored it as it says there's an urgent meeting which he has to attend and couldn't process further without the consent of Bright.

As he walk out of the car he saw a very unfamiliar face in other words a new face in the university. The guy looks adorable and cute at the same time. And for once Bright find himself to know about that guy. He took out of his cellphone and clicked the picture as he headed straight to his faculty.

Since he is in his third year and the next year will be his last in the university which means there's only two years left for him to play football after that he will other things to attend which he couldn't ignore.

After the lectures Bright headed straight towards the soccer field. As he walked past the soccer field he saw Tu sitting in audience cheering for her friends and scolded Bright for not playing football. Bright just teased her and sat next to her as he watched his friends and fellow teammates playing. As he is looking around the field his gaze fell on the face which is now not so unfamiliar.

A smile automatically appeared on his lips as he excuse himself and started walking towards the guy whom he saw in the morning. To his luck, he pulled him behind as the guy narrowly escaped from getting hit by the football. Both the guys fell on the ground as the guy is upon Bright making Bright's heart skip a beat.

The herd of people has gathered around them. Bright wanted to shove them away but couldn't because he is worried about the guy below him. Both the guys stood up and he could see worriedness all over his face. In the next moment Bright find himself as a statue, as the other guy checked him if he is injured and than asked Bright if he is hurt or not to which Bright just nodded and later find himself holding the hands of the other guy as the later one took him to hospital Infirmary to treat his wounds.

Bright could see the gentleness in his actions and on the face of the guy. He apologized for misunderstanding Bright and thanked him for saving him from getting hurt. Before Bright could ask for his name, he got a call and he excused himself. After sometime he came back all his brightness, cheerfulness were going instead there is a weak smile on his lips. As he thanked Bright and left.

Bright for the first time realized that there's someone who could actually make him awestruck and could make him still without saying much. After sometime Tu came and purposely scolded him as he knew Tu know very well as to what happen on the field.

He smiled as he replied,"Well I loved played Damsel In Distress". He laughed seeing the reaction of Tu as Tu stuttered, "That means Bright has fallen for someone and it's official. Who's the girl?" Bright corrected her by saying, "I don't know if I have fallen or not but I like him maybe because he is new and has different personality from the crowd of others."

Tu sat next to him and asked, "What's his name? " When Bright didn't responded she hit him at the back of his head and said, "You dumb ass you should have asked his name." Bright just scratched his head and stood up and said, "You look for his information meantime I'll visit home."

With that Bright left for his home and Tu left for her work. Hours passed by and Bright is in his room when his cell phone started ringing. The caller id showed the name "Tu" Bright immediately picked up the call and asked, "So have you find about him?"

Tu laughed and replied, "He is Win Metawin and has recently came back from England. Rest of the information couldn't be found as it's secured it seems like he is someone with good background and authority like you." Hearing that Bright laughed and replied, "That means my match is equal in status also."

After the call got hangup, Bright searched for Win on IG and find him. There were many pictures of him with his friends from England and his family. In every photo Bright could see a smile but one photo caught his attention as the picture was of Win looking at sky and the caption stated, "One day would love seeing it from the edge of the mountain."

With that Bright headed to sleep as next day he has lot of things to do.

Hey guys I'm officially back as my exams are over and I'm back to home. Hope you guys would have missed me?

So what's the plan of Bright?

Share your views with me and let me know your opinions. Also please keep on supporting and showering your love.

Thanks for your precious time.

Lots of Love from LilFlower 💙💙