010

Zari

Imma have a long talk with him when he gets home.

I was woken up someone laying down on my bed.i quickly sat up to see who it was, it was ddot where has this man been.

"Darrian imma only ask you this once where have you been."

He mugged me and turned the other way without saying a word.

"Answer me." Still no response "Ddot"

"WHAT do you want Zariah I was out with the guys that's it dam we just started dating and you already being mad insecure no I wasn't fucking on no smoochie."

I wasn't even gonna ask him about another girl..I just wanted to know where he was at the whole night."Nigga I wasn't even gonna ask you that I just wanted to see where you was at all night last night."

He turned back around to face me" ohh sorry ma my fault" this man is so bipolar god. "But what you tryna do today mami"

"Let's go to the park with the others"

"Alright get ready imma call them."
—————————————————————————
Ddot

"MA HURRY UPPP" why do females take so long to get ready and why is she even taking so long we just going to the park not a mf club lil girl.

"Ok dam Nigga cmon guys let's go" everybody stood up and followed her to the front door and started making our way to the park.

But not gonna lie Zariah looked good dam forget her taking too long.
I pulled her closer to me and just looked at her admiring just her in general

"Nigga tf js you looking at" she said slightly laughing like what I can't look at my girl now tf.

"I can't look at you now??" She just gave me a side eye and continued walking.

"Aye let's stop by the deli "dd said while we were walking down the street.
"Alr cmon and I'm not paying by the way"

We all walked In the deli nothing special until I noticed this guy deadass looking through Zari's soul.

"Yo lil nigga tf is you looking at?" I let go of Zari and went up to him he completely ignored my question and went up to Zari

"Yo ma you fine lemme get ya number" I didn't even have to say anything before dd pushed him away.

"Yo leave her alone she got a bf fuck outta here"

"So you her lil bf?"

"Naw naw naw she js my home girl he is " dd looked over at me which made the other Nigga look at me too

"Seriously come mess with a real nigga ma" he said while grabbing zari's arm she quickly snatched her arm away.

"Nigga move" at this point I was mad asf  so I pushed him hard asf he pushed me to the ground but right when I was gonna punch this Nigga in his shit the whole group dragged me outta the store.

"FUCK YOU NIGGA" I yelled to him he just started recording and laughing  at me istg I was seeing red.

"It's best if we just go home D" Zari said looking disappointed at me.

I didn't say nothing and started walking Back mean while the rest followed me.when we got there I immediately lit up a blunt and sat down thinking about what just happened.Zari came over and sat on my lap

"I love you papi"

"I love you more"