A nicer version of you - S.Taiju

Genre: High school AU where everyone is alive, fluffCharacters: Shiba Taiju x fem!readerRequested by: YulyaChan2000 (sorry for the wait, I hope you'll like the story)

Characters: Shiba Taiju x fem!reader
Requested by: YulyaChan2000 (sorry for the wait, I hope you'll like the story)

---

"Mistuya Takashi!"

Hands resting on your hips and eyebrows furrowed, you were tapping your foot on the hard concrete floor as you observed your younger brother with an angry expression written all over your face. The night was well settled, the blackness engulfing the whole city of Tokyo as the chilly wind was blowing by. It was quite late in the night when you stepped out of your car. At the bottom of the stairs leading to the Musashi Shrine, a group of boys of different ages and heights all dressed in black uniforms were sitting on their motorcycles or on the stairsteps. It was not a meeting, but more like a friendly hangout.

A boy with a lavender mullet looked up hearing his name. He was sitting on the stairs step with a long-haired boy with a scar on his lip. On the other side of the lavender boy stood a quite tall and buffed guy with blue and blond hair, a tattoo adorning the side of his next. The lavender boy's eyes slightly widened in shock when saw his older sister angrily looking at him. He wasn't expecting her to come.

"Nee-san?" Takashi said, standing up and started waking over her. "What are you doing here-"

"What are you doing here?" you asked in an angry tone. "It's almost midnight! Have you forgotten you have a fashion contest to attend tomorrow?!"

Takashi sheepishly laughed, scratching the back of his neck. He did not forget at all. But he was quite confident in his skills, so when his friends told him they would just chill at the Musashi shrine, he agreed to come.

"Nee-san, that's fine," Takashi reassured. "I'll have enough sleep, really,"

"You always say that and then you end up breaking down in stress saying you didn't have enough time," you scolded, crossing your arms over your chest.

You could hear the chuckle of his friends who were observing the scene, amused. Mikey was munching on his tayaki, trying hard not to laugh seeing the growing embarrassment of his friend, just like Hakkai for that matter. Baji and Draken were shamelessly making fun of Mitsuya while Chifuyu and Takemichi felt quite bad for their friend. Pah-chin, Peh-yan, Inupi, and Koko were sniggering at him, amused as well. You were quite known among the Toman boys. You have seen them growing up and had watched over them since you met them. Whenever they would crash at the Mitsuya family household to spend time with Takashi, you would always gladly make them some food and drinks which they all loved. Sometimes you would give them rides to school. They had their motorcycles, but they also like when you would drive them home in your car. You were like everyone's older sister. Everyone adored you.

Though, only one person kept his composure seeing you scolding your brother as if he was a little kid. Shiba Taiju. He had recently joined Toman, on Mitsuya's request. Toman needed help during a conflict and Taiju was the perfect guy for that. Unlike the rest of the Toman boys, he was not really close to you for that he hadn't spent that much time with you. He did know of you, but that was it. You both only exchanged polite greetings whenever you would crash into each other, most of the time when you would drop Hakkai back home or stop by the Musashi shrine to give everyone food. You both were the same age and yet, you acted incredibly mature.