Ch. 11

I woke up early to get ready, I took bath before putting on my dress. 

"I can't believe she's actually letting me talk to them!"

"Yes it's very exciting but try not to be upset if it doesn't work out." Miriam warned me. I nod my head absent mindedly, it has to work out it will work out.

Victoria and I searched for them for maybe half an hour before finally spotting them. When the saw us walking up their conversation immediately stopped.

"Hello girls, my Y/n has seemed to take a liking you all. So I was wondering if you could keep her company while I do stuff."

The one with blonde hair and beauty mark was the first to speak. "We would love to hang out with Y/n. We promise nothing bad will happen to her. "

The others all nod in agreeement.

"Good, I'll be back in a few hours." I watched as Victoria turned and walked away.

"Hi I'm Bianca." she introduced herself.

"I'm Audrey, and this is my twin sister Adelade." the two waved to me, and I waved back.

"I'm Dalilah." the strawberry blonde introduced. I turned to the last girl, the one with black hair.

"Serene."

"What's your favorite drink?" Adelade asked.

"F/d, what yours?"

"Apple juice all the way." her sister turned to her with a disgusted look on her face.

"Ew no, orange juice all the way."

"Both of you are wrong, chocolate milk all the way." Bianca stated. I looked over to Dalilah who was laughing.

"What's so funny?" Audrey questioned.

"I'm sorry it's just the fact that you guys think those are the best drinks. It's obviously tea."

"Are you delusional? Tea tastes like ass." Bianca argued. We watch as Dalilah hits Bianca over the head with her closed fan. The twins and I burst out laughing, that's when I noticed Serene looking at me.

"What's your favorite drink Serene?"

"F/d, same as yours."

"No joke I had nightmares because of my mom's best friend. When I first met her I was like ten and she was so scary, her teeth had huge gaps in between them which somehow made her even more frightening. Then I accidentally spilt my drink all over her and she started screaming at me. I was crying to fucking hard. " Dalilah told us.

"Oh my god, that's so mean." Adelade said.

"It's fine though because she's dead." Dalilah says trying to defend herself.

"No that makes it even worse." I interject. Bianca nodds in agreement.

"Y/n is right, like she's dead. You shouldn't talk about the dead like that, unless she wronged you horribly." Serene agreed, her voice sends chills down my spine.

"She did wrong me, that bitch made me cry. She literally screamed at me for the stupidest thing."

Dililah's words made me start laughing again. I really needed this, I would have know having friends made you this happy I would have begged my parents to  let me get out more.

It was getting dark by the time Victoria arrived to pick me.

"Did you have fun?" She asked as the guard opened the door to the castle

"Yeah, I had a lot of fun."

"Good."

That night I couldn't seem to go to sleep, I couldn't get Serene out of my mind. She has such beautiful eyes, she also talked the least during the time I was with them. I don't know why but that made me wanna get to know her more, maybe Victoria will let me go back tomorrow.

Today was probably the most fun I've ever had.