Ch. 21

When I woke up I was tangled in Serene's arms, I turn around to face her. I smile when I see she's already awake.

"Have long have you been awake?"

"Only a few minutes."

Her fingers traces circles on my back.

"Can I kiss you?"

"Sure!"

She leans in and captures my lips, at first the kiss is soft and gently then it becomes rough year passionate. Serene throws the covers off of us and pulls into her lap so I'm stradling her.

She pulls away for a split second before kissing my neck, her lips went lower and lower until they reached my color bone.  She backs away then me up and down.

"I hope you know you're to most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

"Trust me I know." I joke.

"Good."

I pull her back in, her tongue slip into my mouth. I can taste the fruit we received while on the tour. I feel a tingle in my stomach when she puts her hand on my waist. Her lips venture to my neck again, placing small kisses until she kisses a certain sweet spot that causes me to let out a sinful moan.

I feel her smile against my skin for split second before she continues.

She when she gets down to my collar bone again she doesn't stop, she keeps getting lower and lower until she places kisses on the begining of my breasts.

Our heads snap towards the door when it's knocked on.

"Food is ready." the king or my uncle calls from behind the door.

"We'll be out in a second." I call back.

We quickly get out of bed and fix our apearences, once we look fine I open the door. The king have a small smile on his slim face.

"My mother, well you're grandma will be eating with us." He informs me. I'm overfilled with joy, I can't wait to meet her.

"Is there anyone else that I can meet?" My question makes his smile grow.

"Yes, you'll also get to meet my wife and my kids."

I nod and allow him to guide Serene and I to the dining room. Sitting at the large table is an old woman with white hair, two young boys one looks around seven and the other looks around four, and a beautiful woman who looks to be around the king age.

The old woman jumps to her feet and walks swiftly over to us.

"My dear, come here and let me look at you." she gently grabs my face and pulls me closer so she can get a better look at me. I inspect her too. She has the same eyes as my mom, her face has very little wrinkles, and her hair is two braided.

"You're beautiful." she compliments. She let's go of my face and pulls me into a hug.

"You are too."

"What's your name dear?" she asks as she pulls away.

"Y/n."

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl, I'm Marideth but you can just call me grandma Mare."

My heart hurts but in a good way, I'm so happy.

"What's your friends name?"

"Serene, and she's my girlfriend."

"Well nice to know you don't actually have feeling for that bitch of a high Queen." Grandma Mare retorts, I let out a high pitched giggle. She links our arms together and pulls me to sit by her, serene follows and sits by me so I'm in the middle.

"Hi, I am Beth. Harrison's wife." The younger woman introduces.

"It's nice to meet you." I say.

"I'm Joshua!" the seven year old says.

"I'm Y/n."

"That's my little brother Ezra." Joshua tells me, Ezra flashes me a smile.

"Are my family Y/n?" Joshua asks.

Before I can say anything, the king answers.

"Of course she is,  Y/n is your cousin."

"Yay!" Ezra squeels, he jumps up from his seat and goes under the table to me. He pulls himself into my lap and wraps his arms around my neck, tears come to my eyes as I wrap my arms around his torso. This is cutest child I've ever seen, he lets go and sit in lap.

"Sorry about him, he's very affectionate." Beth apologizes.

"Believe me, it's more than fine."

"Hurry up and dig into your food before it gets cold." Grandma Mare hurries. I lean over and grab Ezra's food, I put in front of him. He give me a quick smile before starting to eat, I can get used to this.