Chapter Two

Jeongguk's POV

"Atlast! We're in Incheon International Airport! After 1234567890 years! I can--" I didn't finish my line when my mama spoke.

"Hey baby girl! Why are the girls are looking at you like that?" she ask. What girls is she talking abo-- Wait! My mama's not lying. Their in front of us but not so close, and their holding their DSLRs with their humongous lenses. Oh Sh*t. I don't know what's happening out here?! But suddently they shouted.

"캬아아아아아~ 정국이 - 오빠! 난 널 사랑해!" Girl one with an eyeglasses. What the--? Jungkook? Where?

"정국이 - 오빠, 너무 예쁘다.." The girl with DSLR said. Haaa? What are they talking about?

"아우우우~ 귀여운.." A short girl said. Ok. They're getting weird now. Papa. Where are you?

"Mama, at the count of three, we're running and find Papa. Ok? One--"

"Three! Ruuuuuuuun!" My mom shouted then ran as fast as she could and I ran too. I have no choice. I look at our back and I can see the tidal wave of a fangeeks-- I mean fangirls following us. Sh*t what are we going to do? I scanned the whole airport to see my papa and there he is! Outside the airport. We ran towards Papa as fast as we could. I grab my mom's hand and head to my dad's car.

"PA! Get in the car!" I shouted and he did. The people inside the airport have no idea what's happening, so do we. They're looking at us running with confused face. We finally get inside the car. I didn't have a chance to shop in Lotte. Nooooo~

"Hey Baby girl, what's with the rush? You really miss Papa?" My dad asked while driving.

"No, aegi. Waves of fangirls are chasing us inside the airport. They even call her 'Jungkookie'." My mom explains to dad.

"Wait-- how did they know your name?" my dad asked again.

"Is it because.. they thought I am Jungkook of BTS?" I said. It's possible. My cousins even told me that I really look like Jungkook. I don't have any friends outside because I'm homeschooled and my dad didn't allow me to go out. I don't know why.

"So Jeongguk, what school do you prefer here in Seoul?" my mom asked me while... eating?! Mom! -.-

"Mom. I don't want to--"

"You need to study. What school do you want? Yonsei? Yunseong? SOPA?" I froze when I hear the word SOPA. I want to study there! *o*

"Papa, what's your occupation again?"

"Ohh.. I'm--" he didn't finish what he said because mom spoke out of the blue.

"Hey Sung Junghyun, where is our house, seriously?" and we just laugh a mom.

"There it is." my dad said. It's like a mansion, really. When the maids(?) open the door, a big chandelier with hundreds of light and a staircase that looks like in fairytales welcomes us. Woooooow. I feel like I'm a princess already.

"Baby girl, come here. I'm gonna show you your room" my dad said as we go upstairs. Wooooow. How many rooms are up here? niiiice~

"Here we are. Open it." We stop in front of a door with my name on it. My dad opened the door and I was amazed of what I saw.

"Dad, really?" I just said as I entered my room. My room has a queen-sized bed, it has mini living room, kitchen, bathroom, entertainment room and dance room. So that's why it's so big but limited in doors. LoL. The best one is my room is color white, black and red. I really love my dad.

I'm sorry. Boring ones, I know.