Chapter Twenty-one

[Reminder: It's the continuation of Chapter Seventeen. Enjoy :)]

Jungkook's POV

During class, Chanyeol-sunbaenim signed our CDs (since we're a big fan of EXO) and then fell asleep. Jeongguk and I just ignored our teacher and start talking but in half-whisper only. She also shared what happened when I wasn't around. She said that she's been with Chanyeol-sunbaenim since he's the one who volunteer to accompany her. I can say that she's having fun with him because it's very obvious in her facial expressions and I'm very thankful that she don't feel alone. I'm glad she found another friend but I feel different when it comes to Chanyeol-sunbaenim. I don't know. I'm being paranoid again.

Our class has ended but I need to report in the Principal's office about my upcoming schedules. I bid goodbye to them then leave the classroom immediately. After an hour, I can finally leave in the office. I decided to go to our practice room since I don't have anyone to talk to.

While I was walking alone in our company's hallway, V-hyung and Jiminie-hyung appeared from nowhere.

"Kookie Kookie!! Jungkookie!! How's our golden maknae in school?" Jiminie-hyung asked me while shaking my left shoulder.

"Did you see your Miss Right? Did she missed you? Is she ok?" V-hyung asked while shaking my right shoulder but Jiminie-hyung pulls me towards him.

"Yaaaaaa~ Tell us more!!"

"Hyuuuuungs!! Shut up. Jeongguk said she missed me so much and she was ok while I'm absent because she's with Chanyeol sunbaenim all the time to accompany her." I said as I was fixing my coat.

"So, are you jealous?" They both asked. AH REALLY??!!

"No, and besides, I should thank sunbaenim a lot because he did that."

"Do you feel any pang of jealousy whenever she told you what they did without you?" Jiminie-hyung when did you become that serious?

"Are you sure you're not jealous?" V-hyung?!

"What if she really likes to hang out with sunbaenim not with you?"

"Are you still sure you're not jealous?"

"Ok! Ok! I am jealous... a little bit.. No, not a little bit but.. really.. jealous." Ok. I surrender. I'm really jealous because while I'm not with Jeongguk, Chanyeol sunbaenim fills all the incompleteness that she felt without me. I feel sorry for her because I can't be with her all the time. Screw this. I hate this feeling.

"I told you Kookie's denying." Jiminie-hyung said while pointing at my nose. Ehh?!

"Kookie's facial expression changed when we asked that question. Hahahaha cute kookie~" V-hyung said with his rectangular smile and pinch my cheeks but not so hard.

"Don't worry, Kookie. I'm always here for youuuu~~" Jiminie-hyung hugged me then make those kiss-kiss facial expression that makes me pull him away from me playfully.

"Go away, hyung." I said while half-laughing.

"NO! I'M IMMUNE OF REJECTIONS SO I'M KINDA NUMB WITH THAT." Jiminie-hyung said seriously while pouting and V-hyung can't control himself so he ended up laughing while he's sitting in the hallway with his back is against the wall. I followed him, I sat beside him and start laughing, too. Jiminie-hyung ran towards us and dive in our laps so he ended up laying like he's in the bed. He's very heavy but that's ok, he's our hyung anyways.

We start talking about our past experience as a trainee until our achievements today. We even talked about our embarassing moments in the past to the point that we forgot that we're still in the hallway, almost all of the staffs can see and hear us whenever they're passing by.

After we finished our stories, we got up, fix ourselves and entered the elevator. We're going to our practice room since no one will use it for today.