Chapter Eleven

Jeongguk's POV

"Hey hyung. Faster! You clicked many times, my turn!

"Woah. Woah. What are you doing to my princess?"

"Yaaah~ Syubi-hyung! I'm jealous."

"Hyung! She's mine!"

"Hahaha. Whatever Kookie."

"Jin-hyuuuuung~ I broke my phone. I need a new one."

"Yaaaah~ My turn! My turn!"

"Hey! Don't shout!" Augh! It's very loud!

"Hmmm.. Why are you so loud?" I said as I rub my eyes. Then suddenly, a flash came out from nowhere.

"Oww.. Who's that?"

"I told you not to put some flash!"

"I'm sorry Jiminie." I think it's TaeTae and Jiminie-oppa

"Hey Guys! I have something to tell you!" Jin-oppa shouted.

"What?" We shouted back.

"I'm very handsome! Right?"

*cricket sound from nowhere*

"Hyung, stop your nonsense. Let's go down the van and go to our dorms. I'm sleepy." Rapmon-oppa said and the others nodded. They bid goodbye and get inside their dorm but I notice Jungkookie's phone. He must be misplaced it. I was about to go down the van but I refuse.

"Sasaeng fans might kill me if they see me." So, I just close the van and went home.

"Ma'am, we're here." Our driver said and I nodded. I thank him and he parked the van in the garage.

"Good Evening Ma'am." The butlers and maids form a line and bows at me.

"Uhh.. Good Evening, too." I greeted back and bow at them.

"What do you want to eat, Master?" One maid asked me.

"No. I'm full. If all of you didn't eat because you waited for me, you can eat now."

"Thank you, Ma'am." She bowed at me and leave. As I walk upstairs, I remember Jungkook's phone in my bag. I stopped in the middle of the stairs and sit.

"What's his password anyways?" I typed his birthday and it opens. Wow. Lucky me. I opened his gallery and it has his very own 'Dubsmash Collection'. I watched all of it and I laughed really loud (except the Zayn part) that makes my voice echo around the house. When my senses came back, I scroll again and look at his photos. He's really cute in all angles. Hihi. I think I'm blushing. Eommaaaa~

"Ba-du-ra-roo, Ba-ba-ru-ra-roo~
Ba-du-ra-roo, Ba-ba-ru-ra-roo~"

"Kyaaaaah~" I shouted then I rolled down the stairs until the dead end. I stood up quickly and look from left to right. Good. No one sees me. I still have Jungkook's phone in my hands. Wooo~ Thank God nothing happens to it.

"Ba-du-ra-roo, Ba-ba-ru-ra-roo~
Ba-du-ra-roo, Ba-ba-ru-ra-roo~" Oh. It's my phone. Haha. Silly me. I quickly get my phone from my bag and look who's calling. It's Jin-oppa.

"Yes Oppa? Sorry I didn't answer my phone the earlier. So, what's up?"

"Did you see Jungkookie's phone in your van?"

"Yes. I have it with me."

"Oh really. Ok. I'm gonna hu--" Jin-oppa was cutted off by...

"Jeonggukie! Did you peeked at my gallery? Please say you don't?!" Jeon Jungkook. Haha.

"What if I say, yes. Hahaha. Sorry, I'm a little bit curious about it, so I look at it. All of it."

"Noooooo~ my dignity, I lost my dignity." He cried. Duh?

"As if you lost it already? Ahaha. I'm going to hung up now. I didn't change my clothes yet. Bye!" Then I hunged up. I stand up and I feel something hurt from my legs. I look at it and I saw not so long but deep cut in my legs. Where did it came fro-- oh yeah. From the stairs.

"Nevermind. It's just a cut anyway." I grab my bag and walk upstairs. It stings a little. Aiisshhh. I dropped my things in my bed. Yaaaah~ I think I'm very stinky. So I walk inside the bathroom. I remove all my clothes and immediately go under the shower.

"Awww~ it hurts!" I felt something hurts, not only in my legs but in my arms, back, and my face, too. I quickly take a bath and look myself in the mirror. After a minute...

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh~ Noooooo!!"

Woot.. A boring chapter indeed. By the way, Jeongguk's ringtone is Oh My Girl's Cupid. I really like them a LOT! Hoho. By the way, NamJin in the multimediaaaaa! :)