Chapter Fourteen

Jungkook's POV

"Uh.. Jeonggukie, are you sure you want to stay in our dorm?" I asked her. Oh my~ She will see my room. I don't know about them but I'm gonna clean up my room when we're in our dorm.

"Yes! I really want to stay there! It's only today and besides, I can't live alone in our house with butlers and maids surround me. So, why not?" She's excited, based on her tone of speaking.

"Jeong... hwa? What are you doing here?" A deep voice called Jeongguk. Is it..

"Chanyeol-oppa?" Jeongguk blurted out. Chanyeol-hyung with.. EXO-K? Shooot! I'm fanboying internally!

"Waaah~ Baekhyunie-hyung!!! I miss you!" Taehyungie shouted.

"I miss you too, Taehyungieeee~" Baekhyun-hyung shouted back and they ran until they met each other in the middle of the E.R. Good thing there are no patients or people here except Jeonggukie, hyungs, sunbaenims and the staffs who's busy in their works. Very good.

"Oh.. Annyeong sunbaenims!" Me and my hyungs bow at them except for Taehyungie who's busy chitchatting with Baekhyun-hyung.

"No. Just call us 'hyungs'. You're BTS right? Who is she? Your twin?" Suho-hyung pointed Jeongguk and me.

"No hyung. She's Sung Jeongguk. Suga-hyung's cousin." I said as I pointed out Suga-hyung.

"Ohh. Same name as you. Are you sure that she's not your twin? Haha. Nevermind. What happened to her?"

"She fall off the stairs." Rapmon-hyung answered.

"But why did she have this?" Kai-hyung pointed out her legs that have a stitch.

"I think her legs hit the steel that we hold on when we're in the stairs?" Jin-hyung said as he caressed his chin like he's thinking something.

"Aww. Poor thing." Chanyeol-hyung said as he patted Jeongguk's head and she blushed. I'm getting jealous right now! *pout*

"Don't worry, you'll be ok. Next time, be more careful. If you're feeling well, I can treat you bubbletea. Understand.. uhh what's your name again?" Sehun-hyung asked her.

"You can't call her by her real name. Jungkook's name is also her name. LoL." Chanyeol-hyung said.

"You mean her name is Jungkook too?" D.O-hyung said. Waaah~ Senpai mentioned my name! Finally! One of my senpai's notice me! I'm your fan, D.O-hyung!

"Yeah. As GoldMak said earlier, her full name is Sung Jeongguk." Jiminie-hyung said and EXO-K nodded.

"We better keep going. We just came here to have our medical for our concert in Tokyo. Hey Jeongguk! Take care! Bye bye!" Suho-hyung said. We exchange our goodbyes and they left. I laughed when Taehyungie and Baekhyun-hyung don't want to let go of each other but they separated after a couple of minutes.

"Hey Jeonghwa.. I'll be absent in school for a few weeks so take care of yourself, ok? Bye Jeonghwa! Bye BTS! By the way, I really like your song!" Chanyeol-hyung said and ran towards Baekhyun-hyung who's waving at Taehyungie. Hahaha.

"Thanks for the appreciation, hyung! We're a big fan!" Rapmon-hyung shouted and Chanyeol gave us an approve and a call sign. What? Is he want to hang out with us? Oh my.

"Oh Taehyungie, what's up with you and Baekhyun-hyung?" Jiminie-hyung asked while pouting.

"Is VMin, VKook, VHope, VMon, Vga, VJin and ChanBaek / Baekyeol still exist?" Jeonggukie said while facing her phone. Wait. It's my phone!

"Yeah. Why not?" J-hope answered.

"I thought they'll never exist after I saw TaeTae and Bacon together." She said and held up my phone.

"Hey. Let's selfie as a group, shall we?" She shouted and get her selfie stick.

"Waaaaah~ A wand." Taehyungie said in amusement.

"Whatever TaeTae-oppa. Ok, on a count of three, say 'Cheese'."

"One.. Two.. Three.. Cheese!!"

"Hey. Let's go to our dorm! I'm cooking for breakfast!" Jin-hyung announced. We agreed and helped Suga-hyung with Jeongguk.

"No. I can manage. Thanks oppas" She thank us and smiled. *dugdug* Yaaaah~ my heart beats louder and faster. She's very beautiful even though she has bruise on her face.

"Hey Jungkookie. Let's go." Rapmon-hyung drags me into the van and I saw Jeongguk enters Suga-hyung's car. Oh yeah. He brought a car. Our van starts moving. I'm sleepy. I look around inside the van and my hyungs are all knock out. I leaned my head in the window and fell asleep.