Chapter Fifteen

Chanyeol's POV

"Poor Jeongguk. It must be painful having a stitches in your legs." Kai said.

"Tssk tssk. It will leave a mark." Sehun added

"Not just a mark, maknae. A scar." Suho shouted from the bathroom.

"A very long one. I pity her especially her beautiful face and her SNSD-like legs." Baekhyunie said as he bite his nails.

"Stop it Baekhyun-ah! You have Taeyeon-noona already! And stop biting your fingernails. It's dirty." I shouted and remove his hands from his mouth.

"Yaaaah~ Chanyeolie." He pouted.

"You really sounds like a pervert to me, Bacon-hyung." Sehun spoke again and ran towards Kai who's watching 'Pororo' with D.O.

"Shut up all of you! I'm trying to concentrate here! Damn, the show ended already. Screw you all." D.O hyung said and he stand up from his seat. Uh-oh..

"Oh hey! I need to go to sleep! I have classes tomorrow. Goodnight!" I said and left them.

"Chanyeolie! We're sleeping right? See you guys! Bye!" Baekhyunie chased me.

"Ahh.. Suho-hyung! Are you done? I need to pee. Faster." Sehun asked and the door opened for him.

"Thanks Hyung." He said as he enter the comfort room.

"Did you see D.O's face when he got pissed? So priceless! Hahahaha!" Baekhyunie said and collapse in his bed. I just laughed with him.

"By the way, what do you call Jeongguk when you're inside the school? There are two 'Jeongguk' in your class, right? The girl with SNSD' legs and the GoldMak of BTS?" He said and I nodded.

"I called her 'Jeonghwa' and she agreed with it."

"It really sounds like BTS' latest album." Baekhyunie said while eating his pepero. What?

"What do you mean? You're very updated with BTS, eh?"

"Duh? I like them! They're damn good and they like us, too!" He said and start fanboying. I heard they are also a 'BIG' fanboy of BIG BANG. Hahaha.

"Oh.. I want to hang out with them someday!"

"Wait, I want to ask you something."

"You're already asking." I cracked him up. LoL

"Shut up Park Chanyeol. Do you like Jeongguk?" He's a little pissed right now. Hahaha!

"Of course! He's a very good kid! He can sing, dance, act, rap, write, produce a song and a golden maknae!"

"No Chanyeolie! I mean Jeonghwa! Do you like her?" Yes, I really like her the first time I saw her. It took a few minutes before I answered him.

"Uhh. yes?" I said then I look at Baekhyunie. He's sleeping already. Not fair! I laid myself in my bed and start thinking. I know I like her, but I think I'm starting to love her without any particular reason. I need to find this out. *yawns* I'm sleepy.

Aaaaaahhh! CUTIE CHANYEOL IN THE MULTIMEDIA! It's from 'The Law of the Jungle' in Brunei. Correct me if I'm wrong. ^^