Chapter Twenty

Chanyeol's POV

Jeonghwa stares at me like something's on my face. I'm starting to get conscious.

"What's wrong? Is there something in my face" I asked while touching my face.

"Nope. Nothing.. Uhh.. I just.. I want to tell you something." I look at her seriously while sipping my McFloat.

"What's that?" I curiously asked.

"Do you think after this, can we still be friends?" She asked.

"Yes.. So, what is it?"

"Uh.. I.. You.. You're my UB in EXO.." Awkward silence. Oh my God.

"I mean--" I cut her off. I'M SO HAPPY!!!!

"WAAAAH~ REALLY??!!" I exclaimed. I JUST CAN'T HIDE MY HAPPINESS!!

"Are you mad?" She asked. Di I scared the hell out of her??

"No! I'm just happy! Super happy!!" I said with my derp face.

"Really?" Her face brightens again.

"Yes! Hahaha!!" I can't stop smiling!! Am I that gay?

"Now you know that you are my ultimate bias in EXO, expect that I'll always shout your name whenever you perform, Ok?" Jeonghwa said with matching punch in the mid air. I'm starting to love this girl more. This can't be. I feel like all the blood rushes on my face.

"Ok!! Thank you, Jeonghwa~" I said with 'fighting' gestures and she laughed. I can say that I'm already blushing.

"You look like a tomato. Are you ok??"

"No!! I'm ok. Hahahah" I laughed awkwardly.

"I can say that you're blushing. Hahahaha." Jeonghwa continued eating while I'm just staring at her, sipping my McFloat. After we finished our food, she called her driver to pick her up and bid goodbye to me. She still have homeworks to do and I also have practice that day. I will never forget this day, really. I feel like she confessed to me but don't assume too much, Chanyeol. Jeonghwa have Jungkook, and they're very close with each other. She maybe like me as a close friend, a brother or worst, as her ultimate bias.

I don't have really in the mood to write this so it's obvious that I just copy-paste it from the previous chapter. Hahahahaha.