Chapter Four

Jungkook's POV

Weeks passed since I last saw Jeongguk and today is our First Day of School. I'm very excited to see Jeonggukie! Haha.

"At last! Your school Jungkookie~" Taehyungie cheered.

"Yeeey Kookie! We're coming with you!" Jiminie-hyung said. We entered the school with bodyguards and our manager of course. As they guide me to my classroom, Taehyungie whispered to me.

"Hey Kookie. If ever you and Jeonggukie are classmates, can you regard me to her? Please?"

"Yes, you can hyung. But I don't know if I can be her classmate." I said with hopeless tone.

"You'll never know, Kookie. Do you like her?" What? Taehyungie?!

"No! Not exactly like her I mean--"

"Haha. I take that as a yes. Goodluck Kookie. Haha." I didn't realize I'm infront my classroom. I bid goodbye to them and they say they'll wait for me. I bowed to all of my classmates and greet them and they do the same as a response. I sat down to my chair and sigh heavily. Jeonggukie is not here. My senses came back when our teacher enters the room. She talk infront, blah-blah-blah then she called someone outside.

"Well, here's your new classmate. Please introduce yourself." Our teacher said and my jaw dropped because of what I see infront of us.. Jeonggukie is here!! I thought she's one-year younger than me?

"Hello everyone, my name is Sung Jeongguk. 16 years old and I'm half-Korean, half-Filipina. I hope you all take care of me and all of you can be my friends. Thank you." She said in fluent English. That's my twin! Hahaha LoL

"Wow! Interesting name but I might get confused with you and Jungkook. Haha. Ok, Jeongguk sit beside.. Jungkook." my teacher said and we all laugh, including Jeongguk. She walked towards me and as she pull the chair, I stopped her. I stand and pull the chair for her. I'm a gentlemen, you know? *wink* She blushed lightly and I sat beside her. Our teacher starts talking when someone opened the sliding door.

"Ma'am! I'm sorry I'm late." the tall boy with big elf-like ears said. Woah~ Chanyeol-sunbaenim?

"Oh! You must be the another transferee from Ulsan? Come in and introduce yourself to the class, please." My teacher said and I saw Jeongguk's eye widened. She knows who he is, too.

"Hi! My name is Park Chanyeol. I'm from Hyundai Dong-gu High School in Ulsan. I hope you can be my friends." He bowed and our classmates scream at the top of their lungs.

"He's from EXO right?" Classmate 1

"Yes! And he's my UB! Oh My Gosh! I really love him!" Classmate 2

"No! He's mine! Mine only!" Classmate 3. They stayed like that for almost 20 minutes straight.

"Ok class, you can go down to our function hall. The orientation starts in 30 minutes. Blah-blah-blah" I looked at Jeongguk and her jaw dropped. I wonder how long did she stayed like that?

"Hey Jeongguk, are you ok?"

"Ah! Yes! I just can't believe that my biases are classmates. Strange world." She said as she wipe her invisible saliva out of her mouth. Haha. She really did that specifically. Chanyeol-sunbaenim sat infront of us. He look behind and smile at us. We smiled back as a respond. He moved his chair beside me then start asking.

"Are you in a K-group too? I think I saw you with V sometimes. BTS, am I right? And is she your twin?" He said with his derp face.

"Yes Chanyeol-sunbaenim. My name is Jungkook, BTS' maknae and she's not my twin. She's my new friend, a transferee, too. Her name is Jeongguk." I said and smiled.

"Oh.. So, you have similar name, face, attitude, etc. but you two are not blood-related?" He asked with a confused face. Sunbaenim really is a 'Reaction King'. Haha

"Uhh. yeah. He's Jeon Jungkook and I'm Sung Jeongguk." Jeongguk explains and I think Chanyeol-sunbae understands now.

"Ah! Ok. But still, I'm a little confused. Nevermind. The orientation will start anytime now, do you want to come with me? By the way, Jungkook, the BTS' maknae. Haha. Just call me Chanyeol-hyung and you, Jeongguk, the.. cute bunny rabbit, sorry about that. Hahaha. You cn call me Chanyeol-oppa or Channie in short, ok?" And we nodded. Why do I feel a small shot on jealousy when Chanyeol-hyung called Jeongguk 'cute bunny rabbit'? I think.. I'm being possesive to Jeongguk? Aww. I hope not.

Whoa? Our Golden Maknae starting his own lovelife eh? Go Jungkook! Haha. I'm here for you! LoL!