Chapter Eight

Jeongguk's POV

Atlast! We finally arrived! My parents are waiting for us infront of our gate. And I saw their jaw droped.

"Mama! Papa! How long did you wait in there?" I asked then kissed them.

"5 minutes or more, baby girl. Is this BTS?" My mama asked and I nodded.

"Pa! I have Aunt Gayoon's son with me!" I exclaimed and my dad immediately grab me.

"Where? Where? It's been long time since I last saw him. They live in Daegu so I often see them."

"You didn't tell me I have a cousin here! Wait here, Pa!" I ran towards BTS who's still having their jaw-dropped.

"Hey handsome guys of Bangtan Boys! Welcome to our little home. Please come in!"

"Sh*t Jeongguk! You call it LITTLE HOME?!!!!" Rapmon-oppa shouted.

"Our house in Seoul is more bigger than that. I, too, was amaze for the first time I saw that house." I said as I locked the gate.

"Can I live here? Forever?" Jiminie-oppa said.

"Yes! Why not. Haha"

"I'm fit in this house because I'm too handsome." Jin-oppa said as he look himself in the mirror. Where did it come from?

"I think the dance room here is very big. Can you show me later?" J-hope asked and I nodded.

"Can I build a sand castle in here?" Taehyungie-oppa said as he plays the white sands in the garden.

"Hahaha. Why not!" I said while laughing.

"Woooooooow~ Your house is really big! Do you have a bed in here?" Suga-hyung asked.

"Yes. You're sleeping, again, Suga-oppa??" I said.

"You know me, princess. Can you lead me to your biggest bed later?" I nodded.

"Hey Jeonggukie. I'm hungry! Let's eat!" Jungkookie suggested out loud and all of us aggreed. As we walk through the 'BIG' hallway they say, we're singing 'I Need U' and I laughed internally because our voices echoes in the house but it's not bad because they all have a nice voice, except me.

"I need you girl, neon areumdawo~
I need you girl, neomu chagawo~
I need you girl, I need you girl~
I need you girl, I need you girl~" we sang in chorus. We hear some claps and we saw my parents. They greeted them and introduced themselves one by one.

"Come boys. We prepared lunch for you. Good thing Jeongguk told us that you're coming here for a visit. Please take a sit." My mom offered and their jaw drops again. I don't know why. They really like to drop their jaw?

"Pa! Here's Aunt Gayoon's son, Min Yoongi." I pulled Suga-oppa near my papa and examined him.

"Wow, Yoongi! You've change a lot! I remember when you were just a little kid, I'm in high school, you used to call me 'Appa' since I took care of you while your parents are working." Dad said like he's telling a story. Obviously, he is. Haha.

"My mom tells me that you're not my appa but I cried because I really think you are my appa. It's a very awkward one, Uncle. Especially when princess hear this. Haha." Suga-hyung said.

"Haha. Oppa, you don't need to say that. I heard everything. Haha." I told him and his face turned into red. Cuteee~

"So, boys, sit down and let's eat!" My mom invited them and they obeyed.

"Hey Jeonggukie, how many people can sit here?" Rapmon-oppa asked.

"26, why?" I asked and BTS' eyes widened.

"Why too big?" Taehyungie said in English, but wrong grammar. Haha! He's really terrible in English! Hahaha. Hahahaha. Ok. I'm good.

"Let's eat! Thank you for the food!" We exclaimed, except for my parents. They're just looking at us, smiling.

"I think our baby girl really suits with boys. She's really comfortable whenever she's with boys." My mom said and dad nodded. Jungkook held my hands and I smiled at him.

"Ehem! What's happening here?" J-hope-oppa stands up and points our hands.

"Oh.. we.. accidentally parted our hands." Jungkookie said as an excuse. LAME ONE! SHOOT! I laughed at him.

"What? Is it a lame excuse?" He asked and we nodded. My parents laughed with me and the others laughed too, excluding the red-faced Kookie. We finished our lunch then I start touring them in our house.

"So, do you like it in here?" I asked and all of them nodded. Really?

"Can we stay a little bit longer?" Jiminie-oppa said and I nodded.

"Yeeeey! Thanks Jeonggukie!" Taehyungie-oppa said and hugged me. And then, they start spreading like a virus and I notice, Jungkookie, Suga-oppa and Jin-oppa are with me. Taehyungie is in the swimming pool, Jiminie-oppa is in the garden, Rapmon-hyung is in my music room, and J-hope-oppa is in my dance room. They already know where it was because I toured them earlier.

"Hey princess, I'll take a nap in your bedroom, is that ok?" Suga-oppa asked.

"Yes. Just go to the second floor, to the left. There are only one door so no need to worry about."

"Thanks princess. Just wake me up if we're leaving, Ok?" He said as he kissed my cheeks, then leave us. Waaah~ Suga-oppa likes to kiss me. Now, I know why his stage name is 'Suga'. Haha.

"Jeongguk-saeng, are you ok? Your cheeks are very red." Jin-oppa said as he cuffed my face.

"Kookie. Look! Hahaha! She's very red. Aigoooo~" Jungkookie laughed at me and Jin-oppa finally let me go. Whoooo~ but my face was still red.

"Hey Jeongguk-saeng. Since your parents went to their businesses, I'm going to cook. Can I?" Jin-oppa said. Woooow! Really?

"Yes! Yes! You know where the kitchen, right? If you need some fresh vegetables, they're in the backyard. There's a door in our kitchen as a shortcut." He nodded and ran towards the kitchen.