Chapter Thirteen

Jungkook's POV

I hear Suga-hyung get out of our room hurriedly. What's happening? I sneak silently and I saw him get inside his car. Omo! I peek until he left the dorm. What am I gonna do? Am I telling my hyungs? Is there something happened to Jeongguk? Oh my.. I grabbed my bag and search for my phone.

"Oh great! It's with Jeongguk! What am I going to do??" Shoot! Calm down, Jungkook. Just calm down.

"Ohh.. Hey Kookie. You're still up? It's late midnight. Sleep, ok?" Jiminie-hyung said and then back to sleep. I can't sleep! I silently get Jin-hyung's phone and called Suga-hyung.

"Yes Jin-hyung?" Suga-hyung answered.

"Hyung, where are you?"

"J-jungkookie?!"

"Hyung. Where are you? Are you ok? Is Jeonggukie with you?"

"Uh.. How do I say this. I.. umm.. we're in the hospital."

"What hyung? Why? What happened?" I started to worry.

"It's your fault. Just Kidding. Come here with your hyungs. We're in the E.R."

"My fault? Yaaaah~ Ok, we're coming. Bye hyung." Then hyung hunged up.

"HYUNGS! WAKE UP! JEONGGUKIE IS IN THE HOSPITAL WITH SUGA-HYUNG! WE NEED TO GO IN THERE!!" I shouted and they immediately wakes up.

"What happened?" Jiminie-hyung asked.

"I don't know either."

"Oh my. I hope she's ok." J-hope-hyung said

"Here's your jackets!" Rapmon-hyung gave us our jackets.

"But how did you know? You didn't have your phone with you." Taehyungie-hyung asked.

"I used Jin-hyung's phone. Sorry hyung. I'm just curious."

"No, Kookie, it's ok. Now, let's go! I'll drive." Jin-hyung said and we obeyed him. We also have our face masks in case. Jin-hyung drives as fast as he could. When we reached the E.R., I saw Jeongkookie lays in the bed with Suga-hyung in her side. Their hands intertwined and I really feel jealous.

"Don't be jealous, Jungkookie. You know Yoongi whenever he's with his family, he turned to be very soft, sensitive ones especially to his baby sis and his mother." Jin-hyung said as he pat my shoulders. Oh yeah. So, we walk towards them.

"Hey oppas! I -- owww!" Jeongguk greeted us but she's in pain. She have scratches and bruises. I really pity her.

"I told you not to move! Just lay down there, ok?" Aww. Suga-hyung sounded like a father to me.

"Ok oppa." Haha. She can't do anything.

"What happened to her?" Rapmon-hyung asked and Suga-hyung looks at me. What did I do?

"Maknae? What did you do?" They all look at me and Jeonggukie laughed hard.

"Ahahaha! Jungkookie has nothing to do with it! I'm just a clumsy ones. While I'm laughing at Jungkookie's videos, my phone rings and I'm surprised. So, I accidentally fall off the stairs." She explained and we nodded. Now, we know.

"And my reward? Bruises and wounds in different parts of my body and 10 stitches here in my left leg." She pointed out her legs who has stitches

"So, it's my fault?! Ommo. I'm so sorry, Jeonggukie." Jin-hyung apologizes.

"No oppa! It's ok. You don't need to say sorry. I'm just a scaredy cat. Hahaha."

"Do they hurt?" Taehyungie-hyung asked.

"No. Not at all!" She said, smiling.

"That's MY GIRL!" I shouted and we laugh.

"Princess. You can stay in our dorm if you want to." Suga-hyung stated and all of our eyes twinkled.

"Really? Ok. But! Only for tonight." She announced and we cheered. Well, this will be a fun with her around the house. But, our dorm is messy, especially my room! We need to clean it up as soon as possible!

Imagine Suga has a younger sister in real life, he must be an overprotective brother. Awww :D 민슈가천재짱짱맨뿡뿡 in the multimedia!! Is he really a rapper? Like... SERIOUSLY? HE'S SO ADORABLE! ^O^