Chapter Nine

Jungkook's POV

Jeonggukie and I were walking through the 'BIG' hallway when she suddenly tripped. I immediately grab her to help her stand up.

"Hey, are you ok? Where did it hurts? What happened to you?"

"My shoe laces untied. Haha." I looked at her shoes and yes, it is. I tied it for her and she blushed, again.

"Hahaha. I notice, we're still in our uniform."

"Ahh! Yes! I forgot, I shopped few days ago and bought you all some clothes. Can you accompany me to my walk-in closet?" She asked and I nodded. We ran upstairs and walk to the.. right wing of their house?

"Hey, I thought your room is in left wing?"

"Yes, but my walk-in closet are here." She said and opened the door. As we entered the room, all I say was..

"Wooooow... you really ARE a rich kid." D*mn her walk-in closet. Is this a department store or something? She went to the blue closet and get something from inside. My eyes widened again. LoL I might look like D.O-sunbaenim. Hahaha.

"Is this all.. for us?" I manage to sat and she nodded

"I already named all of these so just find your clothes in there ok?" She gave me ALL the shopping bags that she bought and went downstairs.

"WOOOOW!! WHAT'S THAT? JEON JUNGKOOKIE, IS THAT FOR.. FOR ME? ILOVEYOU KOOKIE!" Jiminie-hyung shouted with his sparkling eyes.

"Hyung! Calm down, Jeonggukie bought it for all of us." I said and I saw Jiminie-hyung pouted.

"Waaaaaaa~ Gifts! Thank you Jeonggukie!" Taehyungie-hyung appeared from nowhere. He immediately hugged Jeongguk with his shoes in his hands. I'm sure he played water again, like what he did in L.A. I notice that Rapmon-hyung and J-hope-hyung are already in the living room. Suga-hyung is still sleeping and Jin-hyung is cooking.

"Oh wait I'm going to wake Suga-oppa. Just wait here." Jeonggukie said and go upstairs.

"Can we open it? Can we? Can we?" Jiminie and Taehyungie-hyung asked and I nodded.

"Oh hey! But first, look at the outside of the shopping bags. Jeonggukie said that she already labeled it with our names. So, you must find yours in there." I reminded them and they nodded. We separated each and we find out that Jeonggukie gave us five each. So, she bought 35 shopping bags or more in the mall? WOW. Just WOW.

Jeonggukie's POV

I walk towards my room and opened the door. As I enter my room, I closed the door slowly. I walk towards my bed and sit beside Suga-oppa.

"Hey oppa. Wake up. Dinner's almost ready." I wake him up but he's still asleep.

"Yaaaaa~ oppa. Wake up.. wake uuuup~" I said, half squealing. and he finally wakes up. Thank god. I don't burden to much. LoL.

"Oh, hey. We're leaving already?" Suga-oppa asked.

"No. Jin-oppa cooked dinner for us and I bought you all something downstairs." I said and he nodded. I was about to stand up but he held my wrist and pull me down.

"Hey cousin, how's life in the Philippines? I didn't know I have a cousin in Uncle Junghyun. You're the only child, eh?"

"Yes, I didn't know that I have a cousin in here, too. All I knew was my cousins in the Philippines. My dad is an only child, too. So, at first, I think I don't have any cousins. But luckily, I have. Haha."

"Haha. Not one. My mom has other siblings. So, my mom's nephews are our cousins. Haha. Get it?"

"Hahaha. I get it. Let's go." I was about to stand when he held my wrist, again.

"You know, I really thank Jungkookie and Taehyungie who found you in your school canteen. If they did not see you, I'll never have a chance to meet my so-called-Appa and his daughter."

"Awww~ Yoongi-oppa. If I really didn't met them, I don't know I have a cousin who's in BTS right now. Hahaha." I said and he leaned at me and cupped my cheeks.

"You really look like Jungkook. I envy him. What did Aunt Julia ate when you're inside of her tummy. Haha." He said. Whaaaaa~ He's doing an aegyooooo!

"Haha. You're blushing again, princess. Don't worry. I also have a baby sister. Let's go" He said and stood up.

"Are sure you are my cousin?" I said and he laughed.

"Yes, you silly. Come here princess. I don't have any girl cousins way back in Daegu that's why I'm very sweet to you." He said and hang his arms around me. If we're not cousins, I suspect ourselves as a couple. We get out of the room and went downstairs. I saw them dividing the shopping bags.

"Wow, Suga-hyung. You have a nice dream?" Taehyungie-oppa asked.

"Hyung. What did you do?" Jungkookie asked suspiciously and we laughed.

"Nothing. I'm really lucky to have you and Taehyungie by the way." Suga-oppa said as he pats Jungkookie and Taehyungie-oppa's heads like a dog. Hahaha.

"Let's eat! Dinner's ready!" Jin-oppa shout from the kitchen and we race towards the dining room.