2

Ron woke up with a banging feeling in his head. It felt like five horses were galloping all over his brain, making it impossible to concentrate on the surroundings. He knew the burned-out fire that he and Mark had lit up was somewhere to his right, yet his vision was too blurry to make it clear.

"Look who finally woke up." A woman's voice spoke sharply, making Ron's head hurt even more. The blonde male lifted his right hand up with a hiss and a slight groan as he rubbed his forehead aggressively. "Good morning, Allie." He mumbled, knowing fully who the woman speaking to him was. "When the hell did you come here?" Ron continued, as the view of his surroundings cleared out.

"Mark contacted us through the walkie." She shook a mechanic thing in her hands slightly, one of her eyes winked at the same time. "Right." Ron looked around; Mark was nowhere to be seen. Instead, there was a group of people he knew very well ether sitting, laying on standing before him. "He went out looking for a vehicle big enough to get all of us on." A short man with a buzzcut smiled excitedly. "I can't believe we finally found something like this." His eyes traveled over the forest.

Ron let out a painful sigh. "Don't get your hopes up, Myles." He said, standing up and grabbing his backpack from the ground, along with the axe. "So is your whole group joining in on the ride to Alexandria?" Ron asked Allie, who shook her head. "Myles is coming with you, along with Sebbe and Ivy." She said, crossing her arms, which made her tits stick out a tiny bit more. Ron looked around, trying not to look at her tits and scanning the area for Ivy.

"Ivy's here?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "She went out with Mark; they'll be back in a few. I guarantee you." A buff looking man by the name of Jason informed Ron. "You two had a thing, didn't you?" Myles asked, with an awkward smile, and Ron nodded. "It went south, my fault." He commented. "I don't know what my problem is when it comes to women." He sighed. 

"Eh, who needs women when you can fight the walking dead, ay?" Myles asked, trying to cheer his friend up. It didn't seem to help. "She's with Sebbe now, he's turned into a douche." Myles whispered quietly. 

Ron didn't pay any attention his eyes were glued to the trees swaying in the wind over the group, and his mind was far out over the clouds of fantasies. Yet, he was thinking of memories and such. Women were awesome, Enid was his first, she was special, but she just didn't feel special to Ron. She was like a girl friend, not a girlfriend. . . Besides, the most the two did was have sex for pleasure, and it felt kind of odd with her. 

Ivy was awesome, she was funny and adorable. Who wouldn't love her. Surprisingly though, Ron wasn't sad when he heard the news that she had gotten someone new, actually he felt kind of happy for her. But it's whatever, they were friends now anyways since it all went downhill when they had a relationship.

Ron was way too deep in his thoughts to realize that Mark and Ivy had come back and were now answering some questions others from the group around them were asking. "Ron!" Ron finally got cut off from his thoughts when a red headed young woman approached him for a hug. "Ivy, hi!" Ron smiled and hugged her tightly.

"What a mullet." Ivy laughed as she saw Ron's hair. "Turn around, how long is it?" She asked, and Ron did as she commanded. The mullet was down to his elbows. "Holy crap." Ivy laughed, clapping her hands lightly. "That burn by your neck is new, too." She added, her tone changing into a worried one. "... Oh." Ron rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, Mark and me kind of met some bad people on the road. We're lucky to be alive." He said, and Ivy nodded. "That mustache is awesome as well. Mark said that you looked totally different, but I did not expect this." Ivy squished her face into a smile.

"Nope, no, no, no, no. Do not compliment him on any parts of his hairy self." Mark rushed to the two of them, grabbing a hold of Ron's shoulder in a half hug manner. "I told him to cut it when we get to Alexandria, it's bloody horrid!" He shook his head, and Ron shrugged before lightly pushing him off. "I do agree, it kind of makes me look like a fag. . . Or some country guy, I don't know." Ron ran his fingers through his hair. "No, it doesn't. Besides, looking gay isn't a bad thing. . . No one cares about it now days anyways." Ivy smiled at both Ron and Mark.