Chapter 3

tw: (slight) racism, bullying

the same day

Sighing heavely, Riley got of of her car and walked over the parking lot towards the college building.

She was just about to enter the room when someone pulled her back and pushed her against the wall. "Let go of me Sehun!"

"I think I won't!" Sehun smirked and turned his head to look at the two guys standing on each side behind him, "We need to teach her another lesson since she didn't learn from the last one. I mean we are all here to learn something, right guys?"

Riley hated it, she hated that she was this defenseless against them. She had already told the principle but was dismissed with 'you are exaggerating the situation'. Since she started going here, every damn Thursday those three would come up to her and threaten her.

She was also at the police already but no one believed her when the votes were three against one.

"You don't belong here and the fact that you and your riffraff are taking away our work places is absolutely disgusting!" Sehon spat and Riley would've wiped away the droplets of spit on her face if here hands were free.

"Go back were you came from! No one needs you invading our country, acting like it is yours!"

A slap echoed through the empty hallway and a single tear run down Riley's cheek.

The key turned in the lock and the door swung open. "Hey princess!" Greeted an overjoyed Changbin as soon as Riley entered her apartment. He ran over to her and pulled her into a hug.

"I missed yo- oh my god what happened to your cheek?"

After Changbin had pulled away from the hug he wanted to kiss Riley but while placing his hand on her cheek, he noticed that it was slightly swollen and a bruise had fromed on it.

"It's nothing really" Riley tried to wave it off but Changbin wasn't having it. "There is a bruise on your cheek! Who did that to you?" He exclaimed and pulled Riley to her bathroom.

Then he picked Riley up and placed her on the counter, standing between her legs. He got out the ointment and started to clean the small wound on her cheek.

"How did that happen?" He asked slowly and stopped his movements everytime Riley flinched. "It was Sehun. He slapped me but he was wearing a ring so it was worse than the other times."

"I'm going to fucking kill him!" Changbin muttered under his breath. "No you won't! There is nothing you can do about it, I don't want you getting into trouble"

Riley pulled Changbin down by his neck and pressed their lips together passionately. The ointment was thrown carelessly to the side as Changbin pulled their bodies closer together.

"I just want to protect you! I love you" Changbin whispered against Riley's lips before moving to her neck.

"I love you too" Riley breathed out and tilted her head more to the side.

"Let me be there for you" Changbin begged and stared into the girl's eyes.
"Okay" Riley whispered and Changbin took this as invitation to smash their lips back together.

"What are you thinking about princess?"
Changbin threaded his fingers gently through Riley's hair while the girl traced Changbin's chest with her fingers.

"Everything that happened the last weeks" Riley turned her head so she could face Changbin whose chest she had been laying on.

Changbin lifted her face by her chin and pressed a slow lingering kiss on her lips.
"It'll be fine, we will be fine. I promise!"