Bad news

Not edited

It's like we were unstoppable...

But that day came:
"MIHAEL COME DOWNSTAIRS PLEASE DEAR" ms.Hannah said (worker at the orphanage).  That same second I felt my stomach dropping. We looked at each other, while him walking out of the room, and me sneaking behind him.
I hide behind the wall while spying on them. I saw an old man standing next to ms.Hannah. Is he getting adopted? Why would that man adopt? I had questions. Then Hannah started talking:
"Mihael, this Is Wartari he is from orphanage named "Wammy's house" and its for gifted children like you, to succeed the most famous detective L"
Mellows eyes sparkled for a second, but then he looked my way. "I-uh hello! I'm Mihael Kreel, nice to meet you sir" he was nervous, I could obviously see that. Old man smiled "nice to meet you Mihael *he was talking more blah blah blah* We are leaving tomorrow to UK, where the orphanage is" "It's in the UK? Woah! Can my friend y/n l/n come too, please?" "I'm sorry but she can't come.." I was at the verge of tears. Will I ever see him again? "But-" he tried to complain. "No buts Mihael. You heard what mister said" Hannah said raising her voice and cutting him off. I could see that Mello was in shook, about to cry. I was too.
"I will tell you tomorrow more about history of the orphanage, and L himself"
"O-okay" Mello said looking at the floor, while tear rolled down his cheek, where he quickly wiped it. "Honey you can go tell your friends that you're leaving now..." Hannah said awkwardly, feeling bad for the boy because he is leaving his friends.
"Mhm.."
he started walking to me.
"I've heard everything..." saying with tears in my eyes, pulling him in the hug.
"I know, I just... can't believe. I mean that all is amazing, but I don't want to leave you n/n..." we walked to his room, sitting oh his bed, hugging, both still in shook, starting to cry.
"I... don't know what to say. I just-" I started quietly sobbing. He tried to comfort me but he was crying too.
I wiped off tears "wanna have last sleepover? We need to make out of these least hours the best as we can..." he looked at me, sadly smiling. 

Skipping playing together with nerfs, legos, lightsabers and drawing

It's been a few hours and me and Mello are having time of our lives, they aren't mad at us for staying up late, because they know it's mello's last day. I'm gonna miss him so much.

*we drew half of the smiley face on each other's hands so when we put it next to each other it's a complete smiley face*

And now we were just sitting, eating chocolate and talking.

"Can you promise me something?" I said.
"Hm?"
"Whenever you are eating chocolate, think about me. That way I know you will remember me"
"Haha, you should also do that with me, you like chocolate as much as I like it"
"Deal"
"Deal"
We shook hands and took a bite of chocolate.

The last thing I remembered before falling asleep is orphanage worker putting blanket over us and petting our heads.
Then I completely fell asleep.