Talking

Not edited

Mello and y/n went to Mello's room so he could show her around.

Your POV 😗

"Mello, i kinda lied when I told Annie that I was in Uk with orphanage worker Jane"
"Yeah I expected that, but how did you come here?"
"Made fake ID, stole some money, packed my bags and left to the airport, kissed the cross and hoped for the best, flew here, went to the random ass cafe and asked to find Wammy's address for me, and paid taxi to drive me here." "Woah" he said surprised. "Wait so you left USA alone? Damn I wish I could do that for Uk, I promise you this, I will leave this place soon and we could run away together, and start a new chapter of the life." He said, I could not help but smile "that would be perfect"
"It'll be soon" "Also how did you create fake ID??" He asked out of blue. "oh haha got a friend ho does that stuff haha" "can I see how they did it?" "Sure" . While I was taking out the passport and the fake IDs, pack of cigarettes fell on the floor. Shit. Mello looked at them and looked at me deep in the eyes. "It was really that bad there was it?" He said picking them up and handing them to me. I was surprised by his reaction. "Yeah... it was pretty bad"
"I'm sorry" he replied "why are you sorry?" "Because i left you" he said quietly looking at his feet.

Mello's pov

She really made me soft, which is something I can't show at Wammy's. Everyone knows me as boy with girl hair who has anger issues and could beat you up just with glare.

"It's not your fault Mello," she brushed her hand through my hair. It relaxed me a little. "And I'm proud of you for getting a chance to be in orphanage for geniuses, you truly are a genius, and you deserve everything."
I felt a warm feeling in my chest, she is not mad, and she is proud of me. I didn't hear that for a long time from anyone.

That was the moment I knew I was in love with her. I know I might be young, but girl like n/n is really hard to find. I want to be always by her side, it doesn't mean if it were the good times or bad times, I wanted her to be with me until the end of time.
jeez I'm becoming cheesy ew.

I scooped her cheeks and put my forehead on hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck. We both closed our eyes and just sat there. It was nice.

After few minutes I put my forehead on her shoulder. She hugged me, it felt nice and truthful.

The only thing that scared me was,
Am I too young to love someone with my full heart? I didn't know an answer. But, it was the first time I actually let my heart lead me.

"Y/n i really like you, you know that?"
I finally said it. She smiled "Mihael I cant help but say it" She continued "I am truly in love with you" that made me grin and I my heart was telling me to kiss Her. But I don't know how... but I came close to her face,  could not help but notice, that her eyes were sparkling. I came closer and it happened I guess. I kissed her. Her lips were soft and her mouth tasted like cigarettes mixed with chocolate.
In my stomach i felt really weird, I guess that's what they call butterflies. I kinda liked it...
I broke the kiss and said "oh and if you don't have a place to sleep, you can hide in my room" I smiled softly and giggled and she smiled back and nodded. Jesus, I feel like a whole ass new person when I'm around her.

666 words 😎