leaving.

Help what the fuck is this
I apologize.

Years went by. Mello and Y/n ran away from the Wammys, and went to the USA. They found themselves joining the mafia where Mello quickly impressed everyone with his intelligence, and became one of the most important people, while Y/n worked as an Spy.
After some time, Mello became the Leader of the mafia and didn't have time for y/n that much.
They were starting to separate from each other as the time went by.
Mello started to be more stressed and that made him more aggressive. On the other hand, y/n turned to her addictions. One cigarette a week turned to once a day, and then to half of the box a day.
Mello was very busy with the Kira case, he didn't care about anything else anymore. He wanted to find Kira, he wanted to be better than Near.

One night, y/n knocked on Mello's bedroom door.
"Who is it" He answered.
"It's me" she said it in such a soft sad voice. That same second Mello felt uneasy. He could tell by her voice there was wrong.
"Come in" he answered, trying to sound normal, even though he felt quite scared.
Y/n opened the door while slowly stepping in the room. Her eyes were locked with his. The room was filled with tension.
"So..?" Mello started.
"So." She tried to begin.
There was a uncomfortable silence again.
"What exactly are we?" Girl asked.
He looked at her in the eyes. He could sense her fear.
"I would call it "Kids who were once in love."" He answered.
Y/n widened her eyes and took some time for a response.
"And what are we now?" She questioned.
"A past" he said.
And suddenly, Mellos answer made her feel like a knife went trough her heart and it dropped to her stomach.
"Why did we end up like this?" Her eyes were almost tearing up, she has done so much for him and to find him, wouldn't it be fair for a happy ending?
"Life is not a fairytale y/n, and you, it was like you were obsessed with me" He said. there was only one emotion she currently felt: disappointment.
"It could be a fairytale if you wanted it to be. You just became jealous asshole who only cared about being better than others. You chose this, you chose to be cold and careless. All I did was showing you love. It wasn't an obsession."
"Listen, first love doesn't mean true love, just get over it, as I said, life is not a fairytale." He replied feeling annoyed.
"Fine, have it your way, and I apologise for wasting your time, for all of those years, bye Mello"
"Um bye? What are you trying to do?" He questioned confusingly.
"Oh, nothing don't worry Mels"
She left him there and quietly ran to her room. Tears started rolling from her eyes, he was everything she loved, her whole life. Maybe he was right, there were no good endings in life, at least for her.
The girl has decided. It was time to leave.
What is her next destination?
Well Near and his team of course! She is gonna tell everything she knows about the Kira case. Maybe even try to work for them.

... [time pass]

"So if I heard correctly, Kira is murdering people with notebook called "Death Note"?" Agent said.
"Yes, you heard it correctly, I know it sounds crazy, but the mafia actually owns one. It has few rules, I cannot remember all of them but some of them are: "while writing someones name, face of that person had to be pictured , for protecting people with same name." Next one is "if the cause of death isn't written person will die from heart attack in 40 seconds after the name is written down." There are also shinjigami eyes, which is basically a deal with shinjigami: they take half of your remaining live while you get to know the name of everyone when you see their face. That's how the second Kira kills."

After Near got all the information he could get, he started to think.
He thought of many ways to find Kira and one of them ended up as an actual plan.

While that was happening, Mello had realized that yn ran away. He didn't feel guilty, or sad, he felt empty.
Sitting in his brown leather chair he was thinking.
"Shit," he said out loud,
" she is at nears..."
He got up and grabbed a gun.
[A/N - THIS IS SO FUNNY TO ME I CANT] "this bitch doesn't deserve to breathe air, only thing that she deserves is bullet to blow up her fucking skull."

Blondie went to his motorcycle and drove to Nears investigation building.
He knew he fucked up, but so did yn.
He parked next to the building and ran in while taking out the gun.

"Where is she?"

[An hiiiii, guess whos back :333 it's been three months and no I do not feel guilty Im just sick and so bored so I decided to do this, the end is near btw, I still can't decide should I kill yn or not lol, I mean I hate this fanfic anyway soooo]

Btw I had a fever yesterday, 40°C hihi